4/27 Applebees MANALAPAN,NJ Rt9 5PM

Is anyone down to do a mini GTG maybe at a restaurant. I know we didn't get in a April GTG because of my bad planning> its short notice but if anyone is free lmk.

Give me a call 732-585-8914 if you want to gtg to do something.

Address:
55 US Highway 9 South
Manalapan, NJ 07726

5:00pm

Last edited:
few of us JHO's may get together saturday evening and meet somewhere like applebee's or something for dinner cuz I'll be up in the area saturday. i'll shoot ya a text if we end up doing anything.

A few pics:
IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

hey you guys know how often Chik-Fil-A has their car show? Me & Lauren were at Walmart on saturday and heard doo-wap music playing when we left coming from the lowes parking lot....drove over there and they had a big car show in the chik-fil-a parking lot. Was a charger club with about 15 cars, a mustang club with about 15, then about 20-30 other old hotrods, muscle cars, etc. would be cool to roll up with a line of HD's & L's

harley i forgot they have those car shows didnt know they started yet
i'll find out when and how often they are and get back to u

sweet! Lauren said she thought it was maybe like once a month? gotta show that charger club whats up :D

hey you guys know how often Chik-Fil-A has their car show? Me & Lauren were at Walmart on saturday and heard doo-wap music playing when we left coming from the lowes parking lot....drove over there and they had a big car show in the chik-fil-a parking lot. Was a charger club with about 15 cars, a mustang club with about 15, then about 20-30 other old hotrods, muscle cars, etc. would be cool to roll up with a line of HD's & L's

Doo-wap? the male group from the early 90's?

bill nice job calling me!!! jk
ok so i guess its every saturday
let me know when you guys wanna roll through i just got my truck detailed...waiting for the kid to send me the pics and i'll post up
looks awesome!!!!
no more swirls

lol my bad nick i think matt said you werent coming allready? but im not sure i wasnt even going until jess and sen and the cobra got me out of bed lmao! how about them powder coated rims? liars i am so sick of them its now almost 3 months i think?

Back