2nd gen and Foxbody

Spencedaddy

$pencedaddy
comin home from some hookah with friends, second gen on my tail and we started playin around

none of it was too good of starts, but i think im gonna go with me winning on this one.if he's on here id like to do it again ;)

then right next to us was a foxbody...with a roll cage..and a chick in the pass side

demolished it

great night

the L was silver, with the saleen stripes, halos, hoodscoop, and big rims, 20s or 22s i think it had a pillar gauges too

4" intake with huge filter, timing bump, only non ethanol 93, exhaust, no mufflers, side exit, roll pan for weight savings, punisher VB

was that you?

comin home from some hookah with friends, second gen on my tail and we started playin around

none of it was too good of starts, but i think im gonna go with me winning on this one.if he's on here id like to do it again ;)

then right next to us was a foxbody...with a roll cage..and a chick in the pass side

demolished it

great night

the L was silver, with the saleen stripes, halos, hoodscoop, and big rims, 20s or 22s i think it had a pillar gauges too
Hard to believe,

@king-do it man, its a great mod.one of the first you should do

and it may be hard to believe, but i'll do it again as soon as i find another gen2

Back