2015 Truckin Throwdown

Had a great time at this years event. I can't give out all the details but can say I placed higher than last year. :tu:tu

Great job, George! Nice way to represent BALA, and getting our hoodie in there too was brilliant!

Quote: By far the most consistent driver of the whole event, George and his trusty second-gen Lightning just systematically attacked each event, found his groove and improved on his lap times throughout the day. He gave everyone a lesson on how to absolutely kill it at Throwdown without shoving it in their face. Using some road racing experience, George placed in the top spots in four events and won the day by racing like a cool-headed pro. Unquote.

Congrats that's awesome taking the win. Where can you see a break down from all of the trucks? I'd like to see how those gen 1 trucks with the huge wheels did. I think one has a coyote motor too

Congrats that's awesome taking the win. Where can you see a break down from all of the trucks? I'd like to see how those gen 1 trucks with the huge wheels did. I think one has a coyote motor too

Next months issue of Truckin magazine will have all the details. This months Truckin issue introduces all the competitors which is on news stands now.
The black gen 1 was very fast in the quarter mile but the large wheels hurt performance on both trucks. Everyone at this years competition was very cool and we all had a great time.

Back