2015 DelValLO Winter Bash / 2014 Awards - February 28th 2:00pm!!!

harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Hey guys,

The winter bash/awards will be on February 28th at 2pm at Quaker Steak & Lube in Brick NJ.

I was hoping to make it sooner since they're usually in January, but need to make sure we've got some trophies ready! I got the 1st batch of stuff back from powdercoating yesterday and it looks great. The rest will be done in 2-3 weeks. I picked up the wood for the trophy bases today and will start building those tomorrow or Tuesday if we get a snow day from work lol.

Anyway, we've had several L/HD meets at QS&L in the past. Great food, reasonable prices, beer, wings, etc. And a very cool atmosphere the whole place is racing/automotive themed with tons of memorabilia, lots of flat screens, etc.

I booked the party room that's right off to your left once you walk inside, so we'll have the whole area to ourselves. It seats 50 people in that room. Now don't shoot me, yes we're having the Lightning GTG in the "corvette room" LOL, but they do have an actual real vette hanging upside down from the ceiling in that room so that's where the name comes from haha. Everyone just orders off the menu and pays for themselves, works out easy this way.

brick.jpg

Please spread the word!

Date: Saturday February 28th
Time: 2:00 pm till whenever

http://thelube.com/locations/new-jersey/brick/

I will post sneak peaks of the trophies once I make a little progress on assembly! ;k

Oh and I hope to see some of you southern NJ guys make the treck up to Brick! The past umpteen winter and summer bashes have all been down in the vineland area or nearby and many of us have made the treck down every time! Now it's your guys turn to head up a bit this way! This location is pretty central between the south south NJ guys, and the north NJ/NY guys. And easy to get to from the parkway, and right off Rt 70. :tu

- - - Updated - - -

Also please post up if you are coming and give me a head count for whoever is coming with you. I reserved the room for 40 people, but I'll call back and update it if we need more.

1- Josh - 4
2- Jamie - 1
3- Paul V - ?
4- Dennis - ?
5- Johnny AC - 3
6- rudder9 - ?
7- droppedf100 - 2
8- Jason Smith - 1
9- tpr103 - 1
10- lightningkid89 - 1
11- IVSVS - 1
12- UNCLE FRANK - 1
13- Hammer - 1
14- cpsmith10 - 2
15- Lew Ives - 1
16- NJGT - 1
17- Dave London - 1
18-
19-
20-

Last edited:
I'm in, along with Howard & Wayne. Should I bring a few clown posters so that we will all feel at home ?
LOL

Thanks for updating the count for me Jamie!

Looking like a snow day tomorrow....that means trophy fabbing day!

I also posted a thread on LR for the other crowd to see. I'll combine the lists when I jump back on LR tomorrow....tonight is street outlaws and beer night! lol

bumpity bump bump....anybody else coming? Ralph? Sheltons? Eric? Norm? etc?

9 days away!

Trophies are just about finished. Picking up the remaining parts from powdercoating this week, and hardware to assemble is on it's way, bases and label plates are all finished. They're turning out badass!

Not to mention with all this freezing cold not letting up, a day to hang out with the fellow L community is a nice mid-winter break!

Status update for Bash,
Wayne can't make it, he's got to baby sit grandson. Howards got bad cold/ flu & not going.
Mom's heater in Millville is on the Fritz, I gotta wait around for repair dude. Not sure when
he is gonna get here. Ugh, I am bummed. Have fun guys, hurry up Spring time.

Back