Sold: 2004 Silver Lightning - Orig Owner! 54,000mi in Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikes04L

Boost Junkie
Well, the time has come to sell my 04 Lightning. I just don't drive it enough anymore and it would be nice to put some more into my 88 Mustang GT drag car. Here are the details:

Silver 2004 Ford Lightning. This is a single-owner vehicle! I purchased this truck new from Mantilia Ford, West Haven CT.

All oil changes at the dealer every 3k fir the first 36k. All oil changes were then done using Mobil 1, 5W-20 and a Ford Motorcraft or Amsoil filter. I have full service history available. Tires are 90-95% all around.

The truck has about $6500 in modifications. I wanted to build this truck exactly like it should have left the Ford plant. I have retained all original parts with the exception of the stock transmission pan and valve body. The modifications and original parts are included with the truck. I will not part out anything or sell any OEM parts separately.

This truck has never been to a track. It was put on a dyno in August 2004. The truck made 360RWHP, 440RWTQ. I have always taken great care of this truck and it shows.

Modifications are:
Gaylord's X-2000 Fiberglass Bed Cover with Lip Spoiler
BedRug
Clear Bra ("Rockblock")
Expedition Visor with Home Link Garage Door Opener
Sylvania Xenarc HID Headlight Kit (DOT Legal)
Sylvania Xenarc Front Signal Lamps
Factory Tech Valve Body
4x4 Transmission Pan (adds drain plug and capacity)
Ford Harley Davidson Edition Front Grill (Includes Additional Painted Grill Trim)
Bissani Stainless Steel Exhaust
K&N Cold Air Intake Kit
Ford 2003/2004 Cobra Upper Pulley
Gatorback Belt
LoTek Single Gauge A-Pillar Pod Painted to Match with OEM Paint
AutoMeter Boost/Vac Gauge
Expedition Rear Bumper Plug
Chrome MGW License Plate Frame
"Clunk" Washers
"Lightning" Floor Mats
Lightly Tinted Windows

Please, NO TRADES. Asking $19.5K. My local CraigsList add with pics is here: