Sold: 2003 Sonic Blue -77.6K mls

Status
Not open for further replies.

007ightning

GoldMember
TRUCK SOLD this afternoon!!!!!!!

It turns heads and ears where ever it goes. Over the years I have had many notes left on this truck asking if its for sale. Even the Ford service manager wanted to buy this truck, but "cant afford that kind of money right now" I love these trucks, but since I have 2 of them, 1 has to go. My girlfriend is terrified of driving this truck...... I was hoping she would drive it, because I hate to see it go.

There are a few mild mods done.

*Custom valve body -By Gregg Evans
*Moroso Tranny Pan Holds an addition 2 qts of oil and has a drain plug
*Bassani Cat Back Exhaust
*K&N drop in air filter
*The Upper Plenum has been ported and polished
*Polished (although needs to be done again) C&L intake Elbow with Silicone hose connections
*Carbon Fiber dress up kit in the engine bay - by DG Motorsports
*1 rear leaf spring removed (smallest of them all) to lower the the stance of the rear.
*SoCal Speed Shop Shock Extenders with the stock bilstein shocks
*R1 concepts Slotted brake rotors on all corners
*Innovation Pro Sport Tonneau cover
*BedRug bed liner
*Custom "Fast" tailgate emblem
*Custom 1 of a kind Billet Lightning bolt grille emblem
*Carriage Works billet grilles powdercoated black
*Shorty Billet radio antenna powdercoated black
*Enkei RT6 20" wheels, powdercoaded black with a polished aluminum lip clearcoated (2 wheels have slight curb rash but minor, only noticeable from about 3 feet away or so)
*Front tires are: Toyo Proxes ST 295/40R20 & rears are: Dunlop Sp Sport 9000 295/40ZR20 (impossible to find) [ I even have a 3rd dunlop 95% tread left as a backup incase of a flat]
*Kenwood Excelon DDX7015 head unit. (its no longer the top of the line, but you can still watch movies)
*Custom floor mats with the Lightning insignia embroidered
*Anodized interior dress up kit (cant remember the manufacture)
*Mild tint (cant remember the %) on all 3 windows

This truck has been great!!, There is currently 77,600 miles on this truck. I have never seen the CEL light, It has passed smog everytime and all Ford Service recalls have been recently taken care of. A new OEM battery was just installed this past winter. The fuel filter has been changed every other oil change. Oil changes are always done with full synthetic oil. The transmission filter and fluid were changed about 40K miles ago. I am the 2nd Private owner, and had this truck shipped from Pennsylvania to LA back in 2005
It has a CLEAR TITLE and i have the pink slip in my hands!!!
There is 1 accident on this truck that shows up on CarFax. I hit a curb at about 35mph which took a pie section out of the stock rim. The passenger side door needed to be repainted. No airbags were deployed, No glass was broken. This all took place back in 2006.
There are a few small rock chips and minor abrasions but no dents on this truck. I try to touch them up when i notice them with some factory paint.

**The personal license plate will not be sold with this truck**<br>

*in addition to the extra tire, I will also include a Triple pillar pod - auto meter #17311 which is painted in the stock interior gray color. Sorry i dont have any gauges with it.*

*****SOLD*********I AM ASKING $19,000 OBO...*********SOLD*********.................I NEED to SELL this truck to help fund my house addition ........so CASH TALKS too!!!!!!

I occasionally drive this truck around the block a few times, to keep everything lubed. So there will be some additional miles on the truck which are not reflected in the pictures

Now lets see some pictures:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back