2002 True Blue Lightning

2002 True Blue Lightning New Lowered Price

I am selling my 02 True BLue Lightning and listing it here to see if anyone is interested.

02 with 21,000 miles fully loaded with the following mods.
Full Bassani Exhaust Headers to tailpipes
Harley Upper Grill
J-Jent Lower
Hard Tonneau Cover
JL Audio Front and Rear Speakers
Kenwood CD Player
Boost and Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Mounted on the A Pillar
Slotted Rotors ( New not installed yet)
Tinted Windows

Very clean truck locted in Reading PA,

$21,500 FIRM That is the absolute bottom line.

Last edited:
have any pics? and would you be willing to sell the truck without the headunit, and speakers? I ask that b/c i have a touchscreen i can put in there and ill probably replace the speakers, if not its no big deal, anything done to the body? are the stock rims still on there? thanks--Dinty

I would sell it any way you want it, it is no problem to take out the headunit. At this point I don't have any good pics. I see that you are in PA, I am located in Reading and you could come look at it anytime.

Thanks.

hey, can you pm a contact number? I have the next couple of days off and I was going to try to come up and look at your L, I live in souderton so Im not too far away, thanks--Dinty

how's it going! I assume it's already sold, but if not I'm very interested and if everything checks out, I can make a damn speedy purchase. I'll be at work tomorrow, you can email with pictures or a response at:
walker.grant@dyess.af.mil
(it's a government address, so anyone who's reading, please don't send me a bunch of crap)
I'm in trouble at work because I have one vehicle (a 95 cobra) that's always being worked on because it's got a new CHP 331 and turbo. It's kept me from making it to work twice now, and I don't want to settle on a second vehicle. I've already got financing and insurance lined up for what you have, a 2002 blue lightning. I pulled an internet search for "2002 true blue lightning" and this site came up with your post. I just activated a memberhsip about 5 minutes ago to respond. Just let me know what's up soon!!!

P.S.; congrats if you already sold it

thanks for the pics, great lookin truck, Ill keep ya posted, I wish I could take it now, thanks--Dinty

Glad the pictures went thru, the email kept geting sent back to me. It is a very nice truck, and I hate to sell it. But someone is getting a sweet truck.

Back