Sold: 2002 Lightning $15,900 ohio 46k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
2002 Ford Lightning, I took delivery of this truck with 43 miles on the odometer and have kept up the maintenance meticulously it's entire life. This truck leaks no fluids and uses no oil. I've changed the oil every 3k miles. The cooling system has been flushed every 2 years and the transmission fluid and filter have was flushed at 40k(the fluid is nice and pink and no burnt smell). All belts and hoses are in very good condition and the fuel filter was recently changed. I also flushed the brake fluid at 40k along with the power steering fluid and the rear differential. The suspension on this truck performs like it should, no squeaks or rattles. It stops straight and true, no pulsating as you are stopping. The brakes have about 30% of pad left on them and no grooves in the rotors.
The motor is clean and the body is in great shape, no trace of any rust anywhere. The paint shins and looks very good. The bed has a bed rug and not a scratch in the bed along with a cover.
I've always parked this truck away from other cars in parking lots to keep it from getting beat up. This truck has never been in an accident and never had any body work done to it. It's never even been bumped by another car. The seats have no tears and the dash has no cracks. Every thing works as it should on this truck.
This truck has a 4lb. pulley and Factory Tec. valve body in the trans along with a 4x4 trans pan, with a drain plug and a JL CAI. The truck is very quick with firm shifts. The miles are 46k and going up, price $15,900.00 title in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back