Excellent in every way
superchip
bedliner
bug guard
K & N filter
Upgraded Transmission
#2280 of 6380 VIN: 2FTZF07331CA57227
$26K

HEY HOWS IT GOING, IM IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW LIGHTNING, IM LOOKING AT MY FRIENDS 2001 FOR $29000 BUT I SEE UR AD SO I GUESS IT WONT HURT TO SHOP AROUND, BUT I FIRST NEED TO GET RID OF MY 2001 MUSTANG GT, BUT IF U HAVE PICS OF THE TRUCK I WOULD LIKE TO SEE, IN THE SFV SO IM A LOCAL

ENR, I sent you some pics via email. She is really a beaut, mint condition, somehwere around 420hp, 500ft lbs torque with chip. Hauls butt! GREAT truck, give the pics a look and let me know if youre interested. HArd to beat that price locally here in the LA area!

MTL

WELL I RECEIVED YOURE PICS GREAT LOOKING TRUCK, I HOPE THAT I CAN SELL MY CAR SOON, IM REALLY CONSIDERING BUYING YOURE TRUCK BUT AT THIS TIME, I DONT WANT TO WASTE YOURE TIME BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION IM IN, BUT IF YOU STILL HAVE YOURE TRUCK BY THE TIME I SELL MY CAR I WILL LET YOU KNOW, I HAVE A BANK ALL SET UP TO FINANCE THE TRUCK SO THAT WILL NOT BE A BIG DEAL, IT WILL BE A SMOOTH PROCESS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW

Cool, good luck selling the mustang, shouldnt be that dificult. I hope we can do some business here sometime in the near future!

Myron

Truck is no longer in my possession. Lost funding through my credit card and had to welch on buying it from owner.

Back