2000 SVT Lightning FS/FT

rbeezy

I Love the truck, But I want to get back into a car again and get out from under my payment on it.

2000 Silver L
33k miles
Perfect inside and out.

Here is a link to info and pics...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/773309/1

(20in wheels are no longer on the truck, it now has 03' silver rims and tires... Also I changed from the C&L Maf to a ford 90mm cause it was easier for Sal at PSP to tune)
I started modding the truck when it had 28k miles on it, so the mods are fresh and it hasnt seen hardly any boost.

Trade for a 95-99 Cobra, 89-93 or 99-up GT, 96-02' Camaro or 98-02 Trans am in the $7k-$12k range, plus cash. I would like to get some where around $20k for it, but you can make me an offer if you like. I will also take more recent pics later today.
Thanks,
Ryan Blake.
email me at rbeezy@austin.rr.com for further info.

I cant take any less then 19k.... I'm moving to AZ and leave monday 8/15/05... If the truck isnt sold by friday I'm taking it with me and selling it there. If your really interested you would have to act fast.
thanks,
Ryan Blake.

I have a 1999 Supercharged Mustang GT I'd trade + $4-$5k.

forsale ad:

1999 GT with 60k miles. It is an awesome car and runs great, but I need to sell to buy an SUV or truck. The car is White with gray leather, Bullitt Wheels with almost new Nitto 555 NT Tires. Automatic with a B&M tranny cooler. Here are the specs on the car:

Exhaust......
MAC Off-Road ProChamber
Flowmaster 2 chamber catback

Induction.....
Vortech S-Trim Kit (8 psi / MPH mongoose kit)
Steeda Boost pipe
FRPP 70MM TB

Fuel System.....
Steeda Dual Pumps
30lb injectors
Lightning MAF

Suspension......
Bullitt Springs all around (Ford Racing "C" Springs)
Tokico Struts up front
Strange 10 Way adjustable shocks out back
X2C Boxed upper and lower control arms
FRPP 4:10 Gear

Misc....
Autometer Phantom Bost Gauge
Autometer Phnatom Trans Temp Gauge
White face Gauges
Silver Rear Bumper Inserts.
Steeda Cowl Hood
Bullitt Wheels

The car was Tuned by Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse and tuned at a very safe a/f 11:1 and its perfect straight line through the powerband. The car made 353rwhp/355rwtq through the Automatic with the very conservative tune. I also have all of the stock stuff to take the car back to N/A. It drives better than stock and is very reliable and never had a single issue. I am located in Birmingham, AL.

84b202c3.jpg

GT2.jpg

078d2eba.jpg

I have alot more pics also.

Last edited:
I would be very interested in your GT, but like I said in the above post, I am moving in 5 days and it would be difficult to arrange a trade in that period of time.
The truck will still be FS/FT when I am in AZ, so if your still interested we could arrange something, I will just be further away.
Your in Alabahma (sp) right ?

Thanks,
Ryan Blake.

rbeezy said:
I would be very interested in your GT, but like I said in the above post, I am moving in 5 days and it would be difficult to arrange a trade in that period of time.
The truck will still be FS/FT when I am in AZ, so if your still interested we could arrange something, I will just be further away.
Your in Alabahma (sp) right ?

Thanks,
Ryan Blake.

Yeah Alabama, I am in no hurry :)

Chattanooga, Tn

Very Interested.

I have a 1998 Pontiac Trans Am. Silver 65k

Price depends on certain things. If you want the wheels or not, the interior mods, exterior mods, whatever.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back