2000 lightning

S

shelbygt350s

Hi anyone looking for a 2000 red lightning with chrome wheels its on the lot at parr ford in Bremerton .

I got a call-back from Parr through Autobytel when I was looking for mine back in March. The guy said they would order one for me at sticker price. I verified that with him, because before that I'd talked to two other dealers who wanted as much as $40,000. So that afternoon I went down to order it, complete with a bank draft for the full amount, and the same exact guy tells me that they only sell them for $3000 over sticker. When I call BS on that and asked why he said "@ sticker" over the phone, he just shrugged and wouldn't offer an explanation. I even demanded to talk to the manager and he told me +$3K. So I walked out. Later when Autobytel asked me to fill out a questionnaire about my experience with the dealer, they got an earful. The next day I got an email from the manager at Parr apologizing and saying they have never had a single complaint and they always charge $2000 over sticker on these rare trucks. They couldn't even get their story straight.

------------------
Mark
'00 Lightning
'79 Corvette

I
Originally posted by Mark_2kL:
I got a call-back from Parr through Autobytel when I was looking for mine back in March. The guy said they would order one for me at sticker price. I verified that with him, because before that I'd talked to two other dealers who wanted as much as $40,000. So that afternoon I went down to order it, complete with a bank draft for the full amount, and the same exact guy tells me that they only sell them for $3000 over sticker. When I call BS on that and asked why he said "@ sticker" over the phone, he just shrugged and wouldn't offer an explanation. I even demanded to talk to the manager and he told me +$3K. So I walked out. Later when Autobytel asked me to fill out a questionnaire about my experience with the dealer, they got an earful. The next day I got an email from the manager at Parr apologizing and saying they have never had a single complaint and they always charge $2000 over sticker on these rare trucks. They couldn't even get their story straight.

I got mine mine at parr for 27,995.and I think I got a good deal

I
Originally posted by Mark_2kL:

I got mine mine at parr for 27,995.and I think I got a good deal

I used to live in silverdale and bought a new truck from parr and i will NEVER do bussiness again with that crooked ROD PARR if my life depended on it.In the early 90's we had a 91 mustang GT and it had paint problems from the factory and we ended up parking it on the street in front of the dealership with a big sign telling the public about it and in 3-4 hrs. we had our car in the paint shop and it was getting fixed.

------------------
00 WHITE L #4929
FILTER+CHIP+MAF
500 W STEREO
TINTS
93 SHO

Originally posted by PHIL WILLIS:
I used to live in silverdale and bought a new truck from parr and i will NEVER do bussiness again with that crooked ROD PARR if my life depended on it.In the early 90's we had a 91 mustang GT and it had paint problems from the factory and we ended up parking it on the street in front of the dealership with a big sign telling the public about it and in 3-4 hrs. we had our car in the paint shop and it was getting fixed.

Go Phil. Tee Hee. That's the way to do it. Be a Squeeky wheel. Cause the squeeky wheel alway's gets the grease.

------------------
Anyway's Keep Truckin'

Shawn
Black 94' Stock
#1112 out of 4007
With Stereo mods.
Pull 130.9 DB in the DB drag race.
My Home Page

I got my 00' dec 2 00 from parr ford, ask for Don Helm. He sold me mine for 27,640..
cool.gif

------------------
00' silver L #4740 built 08/11/00

Very nice purchase at that price

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.633@ 100mph
Wanting 12's

There is a red 1999 or 2000 for sale on the Bowen Scarff truck lot in Renton if anyone is looking.

------------------

Originally posted by kilowatt:
There is a red 1999 or 2000 for sale on the Bowen Scarff truck lot in Renton if anyone is looking.

There were 2 a Black and a Red one and both under 4000mi. $28500 & $29500 The Black is hammered and cut on, the Red was not what I thought was a good buy. when I paid $26750 for my 00 with 14 mi.

------------------
00 WHITE L #4929
FILTER+CHIP+MAF
500 W STEREO
TINTS
93 SHO

After saying for years I would never buy anything from Parr Ford, I broke down and bought my Red L from them in July. I definetly would have preferred to go to a larger volume dealer with a better reputation. I don't have any plans to have it serviced at Parr, I will take it to a more reputable dealership. I wish I would have gotten mine for as much as some of the guys here, thats for sure.

------------------
----------------------
2000 Ford Lightning

Back