For Sale: 1995 Lightning

TroyH

SOLD:1995 Lightning

SOLD $14,300 OBO
167,000 miles engine rebuilt 7,000 ago, stored winters in heated garage, adult driven. Never seen snow or winter weather.
Rebuilt 393 Windsor
Custom forged diamond pistons
Eagle cast 3.850 stroker crank
Aluminum GT 40 Y heads 58cc
Billet Steel Converter
Extra deep alum. Pan
Baumann shift kit
Hooker headers and Bassani exhaust
Rear air bags
4 new Bilstein shocks
New Continental tires, new brakes
Truxedo tonneau cover
Contact Troy @ hrdlicka428@yahoo.com or 330-225-1755

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I have owned this truck since 1998 Bought it from local Ford dealer in Ohio (Bob Gillingham) It was a lease turn in. I retired about 8 months ago (Fire /Medic) and need to down size some of my vehicles. This truck was extremely well maintained and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. Air bag were for towing race car. The front end was all rebuilt at about 90,00 mile with all moog grease fitting joints. It is also a ford motor sports mass air conversion with Ford E roller cam done about at 30,000 miles. You will not be disipointed if you choose to look at it I have the stock computer and air box Assembly if you would like to turn it back to stock. All reasonable offers will be considered.
Thanks Troy H

Yes sir it does have a nice rumbling idle and runs Great. We have E check here and it reduced the emissions greatly. Going to mass air and roller cam really made the engine more efficient. I have a good software program i use for Horsepower and torque numbers and it is very close to an engine dyno as I used them both very frequent and it said 370 hp and 460 tq at the flywheel. :)

Some Specs on the Engine: .030 over custom Forged Diamond pistons with -34cc dish with Total Seal Rings, cast eagle crank with 3.850 stroke.good for 550 hp, with user friendly 8.62 compression. now i can use 89 octane instead of 93. Heads are GT 40 Aluminum all new stainless steel valves intake 1.94 and exhaust 1.54, new bronze guides, Trick flow springs 140 psi on seat and 320 psi open., new 1.7 cobra roller rockers and new Ford hydraulic roller lifters, Ford E cam installed at 107 degrees, -4 retarded, .528 lift with 1.7 ratio rockers and .220 duration @.050 lift and 110 center line. Hooker 1 5/8 headers into Bassani stainless steel exhaust. This combo make Outstanding low end torque for towing. I Appreciate all the interest in my Truck but it still needs a new home. Still Love this Truck but life changes are making me put it up for sale.
Thanks Troy

I really appreciate all the interest and feed back I received on my truck. Traded it in to dealer. Thanks not sure how to mark it sold on this forum. Thanks Troy H

Back