1995 Build Numbers

Funny, after all these years when fixing to sell my Lightning, I run across the certificate. :rolleyes: Figure it still be handy info for the list here though. ;o

#1691, black, 2/03/95 assembly date at the Michigan Truck Plant

**** added **** 5/23/2020

Any idea on how many of each color are left? Some totaled some parted out curious to see how many are still accounted for. Mine is 2218 White is still rolling everyday, 268k unmodified.

#2117 Red built 2-13-95
Kind of surprised this one wasn’t listed already just due to the list of mods it had when I got it including the struckby maf conversion.

I’ll have to see if my dad has the certificate for his and post that on too, it’s a black 93’

**** added **** 5/23/2020

Any idea on how many of each color are left? Some totaled some parted out curious to see how many are still accounted for. Mine is 2218 White is still rolling everyday, 268k unmodified.

Your signature says #2118 (the very next one after mine was built) but your post says 2218 so which is it? My cert says there were 2280 total built.

Correct the trucks #

I see that my wife's '95 isn't on the list.

#2280....Red.....2-3-1995.....BlaclLightnin (NLOC)

After posting this I realize it would appear that it is the last numbered first generation Lightning. Although Ford SVT stated in the certificate it was constructed 2-3-1995 it was not the last truck down the line. I'll be contacting them shortly to insure the date of build is correct and let you know.

****added**** 6/9/2021

Please correct her build number. Instead of 2280 the number should be 1661. I'm sorry for the brain fog when giving you the data off the certificate.

Last edited:
Back