For Sale: 1995 #2020

greenstang

Well, it sits too much. 1995 Lightning #2020, black with 20,300 miles. One owner garage kept, I bought it new. Goodyears and brakes new last year. Full Bassani exhaust, headers-off-road x-pipe and rear exit cat back. March power and amp pullies, Crane roller rockers. I still have all the original parts. I've been tossing this around for a couple of years because I just don't drive it. $23,000. I know that's high but I'm not opposed to keeping her either :cool: . This is the only place it is listed right now. If I'm going to advertise it, I want Lightning guys to get a chance. There is no bed cover now. 20190523_112831.jpg 20190523_112504.jpg 20190523_112722.jpg 20190523_112617.jpg.

Someone’s going to get an almost new 25 year old truck. Very nice wish I had $23k. Good luck with your sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it sits too much. 1995 Lightning #2020, black with 20,300 miles. One owner garage kept, I bought it new. Goodyears and brakes new last year. Full Bassani exhaust, headers-off-road x-pipe and rear exit cat back. March power and amp pullies, Crane roller rockers. I still have all the original parts. I've been tossing this around for a couple of years because I just don't drive it. $23,000. I know that's high but I'm not opposed to keeping her either :cool: . This is the only place it is listed right now. If I'm going to advertise it, I want Lightning guys to get a chance. There is no bed cover now. View attachment 39562 View attachment 39563 View attachment 39564 View attachment 39565.
What is your phone number?

I'm taking her off the market. I just found out I'm expecting a grandson in December and have a big enough shop to keep #2020 so my grandson Lincoln should get the chance to experience the Lightning. Car seats are a pain though, My son was 2 when I got the L.

Still for sale?

You should really take a moment and read the threads you keep posting to. 2 replies up he says it's off the market. I understand you really want a truck, but try to refrain from splattering the board with still for sale posts when the people have stated it is no longer for sale.

Back