Sold: 1994 White Lightning #2978

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIVOLTJ

Project Old School
SOLD!

Well, here it is, the HIVOLTJ mobile for sale for real this time.

PM me if you want a phone # or email.

Josh

85,000 all original miles. The engine has never been touched other than the cobra roller rockers and mustang aluminum valve covers. It is in excellent shape, there is absolutely no rust anywhere. The paint shines and shows really well for being 18 years old. Exterior is 8/10. I repainted the wheels a few years ago and they have held up really well. The intake plaque is freshly polished. Interior is in great shape, has no rips, tears, stains or cracks - 8/10 also. Engine bay and undercarriage are exceptionally clean.
Clear title in hand, I've been offered as much as 10K for this truck in person and turned it down when I wasn't wanting to sell, now life has changed, and I don't have the time or room to play with it.
Factory paint is still on the frame and crossmembers. The truck has the following add-ons :

Mar-K roll pan, pro-painted to match
Front bumper shaved and re-painted, custom plate mount
Ultra clear headlights, clear turn signals
Euro taillights
New foglights with weatherpack connectors
Rear lowered with DJM shackles, slapper bar removed
Custom traction bars with poly bushings and heim joints
20% tint
Dodge center seat with console
Upgraded 2 gauge battery cables
4" mandrel-bent cold air intake with a 5" filter
MAC 1-3/4" primary long tube headers
Mandrel bent 3" dual exhaust with an H-pipe and flowmasters
has new black slash-cut tips (not on in the pics)
Innovate LC-1 Wideband w/ gauge mounted on steering column (installed after pics)
Moates Quarter horse tuned
B & M Line-lock
Wilson 80mm billet throttle body
Custom tapered TB adapter
Custom fit Taylor wires and fresh plugs less than 2k miles
New 19-lb stock injectors
Mark VIII electric fan
PRO-TORQUE 2400 RPM stall converter
Punisher "street" valvebody

For full price you also get :

Indoor soft car cover
Laptop with Binary Editor, SCT Livewire, tunes, and Ford SVC manual installed
All my stock parts

I'll get some new pics with the recent additions, I've just been terribly busy lately.

There are a few chips in the front bumper, front of the hood, and chin spoiler that don't show in the pics, but you can't see them unless you're right up on them, just small stone chips.

The Lightning plaque is a little dull in the pics, but I have since pulled it off and re-polished it.

$8900 OBO

---------- Post added 06-14-2012 at 07:59 PM ----------

2j0fewm.jpg

---------- Post added 06-14-2012 at 08:11 PM ----------

a1jxfo.jpg

30tsxgi.jpg

2hf6o9c.jpg

1j0rvc.jpg

jztusg.jpg

2dl35d.jpg

28br0vq.jpg

2n15gjn.jpg

69l3s5.jpg

168bz85.jpg

---------- Post added 06-14-2012 at 08:32 PM ----------

Pics from L-fest 2010, I can't find my most recent interior pics, I'll get a fresh photoshoot next week.

dg5ieg.jpg

js0cci.jpg

2pslrww.jpg

---------- Post added 06-15-2012 at 12:15 PM ----------

Walkaround vids

lightningwalkaround2.mp4 video by joshual78 - Photobucket

Lightningwalkaround1.mp4 video by joshual78 - Photobucket

Last edited:
You're a complete DOUCHE and fixin to be de-friggin-friended.

Pus*y!

Cry-baby!

Whiner, little priss!

Now your wife is for sure you're gay...

You ladies quit mucking up my thread!

Thanks for the free bumps though! :chat::heart:

You know I'll still be around, unless you can't hang out with a guy who just has a few regular Ford pickups.

It's an oil separator in the pcv line from the upper to lower intake. Keeps the intact tract nice and clean. That reminds me I need to get one built for my other truck. Had the upper intake off a while back, and with only 500 miles on it there was oil coating the runners inside.

Nice truck, but I really like the red one in picture 13, :D

Josh, hate to see it go, you have a very nice truck, glad I got to meet you and see it in person.

good luck :tu

Bump for a great truck!!

want to make one for me? :thumbup: i do not want that style of cap though.

Sorry Matt, can't really. I had the pieces bent at a metal fab shop, then had a guy at work who Tig welds weld it up for me, he owed me a favor. May pull it off and sell it to you if you want though.

Trade fell through, as soon as I get some new pics it'll be going on Autotrader.

Local friend of a friend says he contacted you with interest. I was asked for a second opinion and I gave him the facts. Told him that truck makes mine look like garbage, well worth the asking price, and super clean! Good luck!

Local friend of a friend says he contacted you with interest. I was asked for a second opinion and I gave him the facts. Told him that truck makes mine look like garbage, well worth the asking price, and super clean! Good luck!

Thanks Jay! He's waiting on pics from me, trying to finish up detailing tonight and take her out for some final pics tomorrow.

---------- Post added 07-09-2012 at 08:56 AM ----------

Paint chips in the front of the hood have been repaired, and the chin spoiler re-painted. Didn't have time to get new pics, but they will be done some time this week. Also forgot to add that all the suspension bushings have been replaced with energy suspension black graphite impregnated ones, except the sway bar bushings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back