Sold: 1994 F150 White Lightning AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast_lane

1994 White F150 Lightning, Just over 107k, Original Paint, no Accidents. Original Arizona Truck, no rust of any kind, well Maintained, always garaged or under carport, 3rd owner. Factory Tow package (Firestone Airbags are also installed).

The Transmission was Rebuilt at around 98k miles. Rebuilt to 4R100 specs, using (F5) 95-97 Pump, Transgo (Tugger) Valve Body, Heavy duty Clutchs, Center Support Shaft, torque converter, Moroso Aluminum Pan. This was rebuilt by a local shop who has been building Transmissions for over 30
years. (I have the Receipt for about $3k). The Transmission shifts much firmer then stock, but not harsh.

The Following parts where replaced at about 100k miles.
New Radiator, fan clutch, water pump, thermostat, Serpintine Belt, all radator hoses including Oil Cooler hose, starter, both battery cables, ignition cables, Harmonic Balancer, Oil Pan Gasket, rear main seal,front seal, upper and lower intake gaskets, AC Compressor, AC Dryer along with hose and filter (AC is now very cold), both fuel pumps, fuel regulator, Nito 420S Tires (3k miles), Bilstein shocks (Front and back), sway bar bushings, Ford Leather wrap steering wheel (original is pictured). ( I do have receipt for all parts)

The only Mods done on the Engine is a Bassini Exhaust, Midpipe (with Cats) and Muffler (cost about $1000 for both). I do have the original Exhaust (removed shortly after I purchased the truck, and was

in good working order). All of the parts removed did work fine, only replaced to avoid any failures since they did have about 100k, with the exception of the fuel pumps and radiator and will be included with the Truck.

The Inside of the Truck bed has been used and has several scratches, since it was used to haul stuff. Inteior, dash has a small crack, window switch on drivers side works fine, but the plastic holder screws won't hold the switch to door panel.
$9500.00

Front_Driver_side_zpsqsgbiypz.jpg

Passenger_front_end_zps1pathyil.jpg

Rear_passenger_side_zpsqyplrqkz.jpg

Rear_driver_side_zpsjkc9agrt.jpg

Engine1_zpsvwlr623z.jpg

Engine2_zpswuoq8hts.jpg

Speedo_107k_zps9xpvm0cq.jpg

Interior_2_zpsywopumcw.jpg

Interior_1_zpsvycafci1.jpg

Dash_crack_zpsmhkxkfmh.jpg

Window_door_switch_zpsivizflan.jpg