1994 Black L in TX

hotrod66stang

resU deretsigeR
This truck is really nice and a real head-turner. The truck runs very strong, but very smooth. I baby the truck, but if you summon the horses with your right foot... she'll move with a quickness. The truck is nice inside and out. The outside has key marks which were there when I bought it. The inside is very clean, no tears or wear in the seats, no tears or nasty stains in the carpet. Still has the L floormats as well. I would drive this truck anywhere.

Details:
Black 94 L
Rebuilt E40D w/ shift kit
Rebuilt rear-end
Flowmaster 40 series (best exhaust I've ever heard)
Optional tube bumper
Fold-down front console seat (not stock until 95)
Solid rear window
Ford bed liner
Wheels are in great shape, no curb rash on any of them
16x,xxx miles but it runs like 16,xxx. I have receipts from previous owners for the tranny and rear-end rebuilds, so I'm not sure if the engine has been freshened up as well...but it definitely runs/idles like brand new.
Previous owner sold the Ram-Air hood and put a stock white hood on the truck. Perfect fitment on the hood, nothing wrong with it. Along with the exhaust, the hood turns a lot of heads ( looks similar to a DPS Highway Patrol F-150) :D

The truck is rock-solid, runs great, idles great, A/C will freeze you out in a hurry, all power options work great. NO PROBLEMS with this truck whatsoever... Jump in and drive it anywhere.

Price is $5,000 or trade for a full-fairing (supersport) sportbike. I do have some cash I could throw on top of the $5k trade price for the right bike. Cash talks though ;) I am located in Austin, TX

Pics are here

Last edited:
BC Lightning said:
$3,000

btw, I was the third owner of the truck and the one that put the hood on there

Haha it dose look like a DPS truck... I got a few looks when I drove it from BC Lightnings house one day. Very Nice Truck.

well fortunately for me, I CAN refuse $3k :D I can't take a loss on this truck. The truck definitely looked great with the Ram-Air Hood on it. I actually like the white hood on it, it looks good and it gets a lot of looks and double-takes. I love the truck, but with 4 other cars I can't afford to buy my bike ;) Someone make me a better offer than that :BH:

Last edited:
Can I get your phone # so we can talk about it. I will be in Killeen Texas next friday. I have been looking for a lightning. Will you take $4,000 cash for it? Just elt me know

What kind of bike are you looking for I just might have a bike + cash. ( Just might = I may be trading the bike for a 73 vet Monday. )

Charlie

I think the truck is home sick for Dallas :D :D :D

charlie said:
I just might have a bike + cash.
I think the truck is home sick for Dallas :D :D :D

shoot me a pm with the info on the bike. Everyone keeps backing out of deals or only wanting to trade something worth $2500 :rolleyes:, so let me know, I'm ready for a bike.

lol thats why I said + cash my bike is only worth 2500.

pm me you e-mail addy and If I don't trade tomorrow I'll send you pic's

Charlie

My offer for 4K is still good. Let me know if I need to bring the cash down this friday. Thanks. It will be saturday before I have a chance to run up to Austin and look at it.

What did you think about the bike...my vet trade was a narrow avoided scam.
I have cash...and want another gen 1... ( just to hack off twisted light.)

Charlie

Back