Sold: 1993 Ford Lightning w/ Vortech For Sale $4300

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhaas63

I have finally decided to sell my L. For those who know, the motor is shot in the truck. Everything else in the truck was working well before the motor went including the A/C. Right before the motor went, I had a local body shop buff the truck and had the transmission service done (new fluid/filter) and had a new belt put on the V1 Vortech. Then...the motor blew. I have debated putting a motor in the truck and have ultimately decided to sell it. The truck has 154,000 miles on it.

The truck is from Dallas Texas originally and then spent most of it's life in West Virginia. The truck is located about an hour north of Madison, Wisconsin currently. The interior is in great shape. The only issue is the front/rear fuel switch pushed into the dash (supposedly easy fix).

There is NO RUST on the truck and it has never been driven in the snow. The paint is not bad on the truck and the vast majority is original. I am going to include a picture of the driver's door which is kind of dull and would not buff out. The glass and everything else is in great shape. The truck is basically original except is has stainless steel Bassani exhaust, comp cam ignition with timing retard and the Vortech. A similar used Vortech and some of the kit just sold on NLOC a couple of weeks ago in a couple of hours for $1800. Two of the stocker wheels have been polished and the other two need to be done. It will need tires pretty soon as well.

I am asking $4300 for the truck, OBO. You can PM on here if interested.

014.jpg

006.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back