For Sale: 1993 Black Lightning for sale

It’s tough to find nice clean trucks. These trucks should price high!

I agree for sure as it just raises the value of all of our trucks. But if people don't actually buy them at that kind of pricing it won't happen.

I'll keep my mouth shut on the price, but I think having the stock wheels on it would help.

They’re not going to sell for 15,000 if people ask 12,000

While I understand you have a truck well worth that Jamie, for your every day over 100k mile truck that’s not perfect or heavily modified ... let’s just be real... it ain’t going to happen.

That’s all I’m saying.. in an effort to align value with the asking price..

No hard feelings TM. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to respectively disagree with you. This truck has been driven an average of 4,600 miles per year and has no rust (I’ll take his word for it) and that isn’t worth $15,000 when new trucks are selling for 3-6 times that?

I think so many guys just have it stuck in their head that these trucks will be worth $5,000 to $10,000 forever. Prices have been on the rise for these trucks because they’re getting harder and harder to find in good shape.

Well I'm certainly even more excited to get my trucks body and paint done. Not that it matters because I'm not selling it anyway though. I enjoy seeing what they sell for

I have to respectively disagree with you. This truck has been driven an average of 4,600 miles per year and has no rust (I’ll take his word for it) and that isn’t worth $15,000 when new trucks are selling for 3-6 times that?

I think so many guys just have it stuck in their head that these trucks will be worth $5,000 to $10,000 forever. Prices have been on the rise for these trucks because they’re getting harder and harder to find in good shape.

I hope so my man! I have a vested interest as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for all the replies! I'm still waiting on a request for more pictures. And not everyone who is into classic trucks or cars for that matter wants them modded. For what its worth the original wheels and caps go with the truck, they need to be re-finished is why the chrome wheels are on the truck.
Original air cleaner comes with the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1235.jpg
    IMG_1235.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Good job on the homemade tube bumper. It looks like you used the original center piece?

Just noticed the historical tag. Gotta wait 30 years in Florida

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back