Sold: 1993 Black Lightning for sale w/low miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornholio

For sale is my 1993 Black Lightning

My truck is in very good condition and runs flawlessly. The odometer just turned 86,000 miles. It is getting near impossible to find a near stock, low mileage, in good condition, Gen 1 lighting. For those who are looking, this is it.

I am the third owner, and have had the truck for 6 years. Florida title in hand.

The truck is completely stock, with the exception of the exhaust. Which has an off road mandrel bent X pipe and stainless Borla mufflers. Dual exit passenger side like stock with chrome tips. Looks and sounds fantastic. The balance of the truck is stock. As stated, with the low miles, not many of these around.

The interior is in great shape as well. Even has stock radio. Original seats are in great shape as well. Factory carpet, dash... no issues.

Body is rust free... Paint is around 12 years old and is faded on hood and top of front fenders... Truck still shines pretty good when washed. The paint is honestly the only thing I would do to the truck if I kept it. And again, no body work would need to be done.

Since I bought the truck 6 years ago... it has been kept in a garage.

When I bought the truck it had 79,000+ on it. I put about 1000 miles a year on it, and again, it runs like a top.

I will be posting pics this weekend. Please advise of specific photos are requested. Please call... 786-525-2443... with any questions.

I would like the truck to go to someone from this site and a Gen 1 fan like myself. It is my second Gen 1. The first one I sold to someone who had no idea what the truck was.....and I have regretted it since.

Questions invited. Call if you like.

$6700

---------- Post added 08-02-2012 at 04:50 PM ----------

LightningPics002.jpg
[/IMG]

LightningPics004.jpg
[/IMG]

LightningPics003.jpg
[/IMG]

---------- Post added 08-02-2012 at 04:56 PM ----------

LightningPics008.jpg
[/IMG]

LightningPics005.jpg
[/IMG]

LightningPics007.jpg
[/IMG]

LightningPics006.jpg
[/IMG]

LightningPics009.jpg
[/IMG]

---------- Post added 08-02-2012 at 05:12 PM ----------

If anyone would like to see specific pics let me know.

The only issue on the truck is the drivers side window. Motor works great and window rolls down... Just wont come up without a little help. Have not taken the door panel off, but I am sure it a bracket or runner that needs to be replaced.

The paint is about 12 years old and was done by previous owner. Paint still shines well and looks/gets constant compliments. Overall, I would rate the paint at a 6-7 out of 10. The only actual fade is on the hood. The balance of the truck has the various fine scratches in clear. A good wet sanding and rub will give the paint all it needs to look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back