17th Goodguy's Nashville Nationals

opntrk86

Made the 5 hour drive to this event in my 1st gen this weekend, the main goal was to check out the Autocross portion to see if it was worth bringing my fox next year.

When I got back to my truck to grab some lunch from the cooler I saw this

5pHTOps.jpg

HexCPFb.jpg

ended up having to stay the end of the event on Sunday to collect some hardware

bAiZhtC.jpg

FsHy0dB.jpg

my 94,000 mile driver, did not know how to act sitting on pit road among the big $$$ pro-built rides

gm1oiyM.jpg

Very cool, I went years ago when it was at the stadium. The F100 show is the same weekend in Pigeon Forge and I usually go to it. This year my daughter was graduating college so I didn't go to either.

Fantastic!! I took the family to the Raleigh show last year and pointed out to my daughter that among alllll the various hot rods and such, there were zero Lightnings.

I was at GoodGuys in Texas this year parked in between some very expensive show trucks. I felt a bit out of place. Nice job! I’ll be looking for you in the magazine when it drops. IMG_2848.jpeg

I was at GoodGuys in Texas this year parked in between some very expensive show trucks. I felt a bit out of place. Nice job! I’ll be looking for you in the magazine when it drops.

Man, your truck and that 8th gen are almost lost in that sea of bowties!

A very nice (and heavily modded) Black 2nd gen parked next to me early on Sunday. We were the only 2 at the show.

About 75% of the Trophy field were GM products (or at least GM powered), I think I may have been a diversity choice

This was my favorite truck of the show though

zN3OWFc.jpg

Rocking the new 6.4 Hemi

Back