01 lightning wth hood,cai,exh,wheels financing and warranty avail.

Mike....I have a guy that does my taxes, but not very well. I make azzloads of money have have no house or wife or kids. My only real deductions are work clothes, eye glasses and chiropractor. If you see any hope at all for me, give me a call, otherwise I will be taking the standard fu cking, I mean deduction!

I traded in my 2003 Lightning with 56K on it and didn't get anywhere close to what your asking.

Good LUCK! :blink:

Whip said:
Mike....I have a guy that does my taxes, but not very well. I make azzloads of money have have no house or wife or kids. My only real deductions are work clothes, eye glasses and chiropractor. If you see any hope at all for me, give me a call, otherwise I will be taking the standard fu cking, I mean deduction!

I did my taxes yesterday, I owe $1200 to the Feds and $132 to the State. :stupidpc:

TTA89 said:
I did my taxes yesterday, I owe $1200 to the Feds and $132 to the State. :stupidpc:

Thats rough man.... where did you get your taxes done? And dont mind Miran, he doesnt get it...

I'm considering selling my truck :sigh: 01 25k miles. 23k out the door with all the mods . who wants it? Mike?

E-luzion said:
Thats rough man.... where did you get your taxes done? And dont mind Miran, he doesnt get it...

I do them online with turbotax, I don't own a house and therefore I don't have any deductions other than my 401k. I had some short term capital gains that are getting me good too.

I'd buy a house but then I wouldn't have money to play!

TTA89 said:
I do them online with turbotax, I don't own a house and therefore I don't have any deductions other than my 401k. I had some short term capital gains that are getting me good too.

I'd buy a house but then I wouldn't have money to play!

becareful with turbo tax.. i have found out in the past they have flaws with their software...

As for a house... with interest, r/e taxes, you should get money back every year... be sure to claim 0 on your withholdings.... you can still play every year... you'll just have a budget!

saw this truck in person today when i went to pick up some parts. very nice. out of my league though

Danny

priced reduced its at a ford dealership on consignment so trades,warranty and financing available dealers number 5089965611 ask for paul leary

miran587 said:
priced reduced its at a ford dealership on consignment so trades,warranty and financing available dealers number 5089965611 ask for paul leary

It showing about $20,XXX what was it before?

Back