01 lightning wth hood,cai,exh,wheels financing and warranty avail.

price

is too high.

You are gonna have a hard time selling the truck this time of year.

I'd just sell it privately come the spring.

FYI, the dodge dealer near me has an 01 lightning with 15k miles on it for 20k

Re: price

Tallimeca said:
is too high.

You are gonna have a hard time selling the truck this time of year.

I'd just sell it privately come the spring.

FYI, the dodge dealer near me has an 01 lightning with 15k miles on it for 20k

thats there price if your iintrested go there and negotiate just like any dealer ship

good

not sure if they'd be willing to move on the price where it was on consignment.

I already have a Lightning obviously if i'm here........good luck.

A better attitude might help your sale:nono:

Re: good

Tallimeca said:
not sure if they'd be willing to move on the price where it was on consignment.

I already have a Lightning obviously if i'm here........good luck.

A better attitude might help your sale:nono:
dude who has an attitude i dropped the truck off and there selling it i didnt put that price there everytime i post my truck for sale you come on here and start this crap if your intrested fine if not keep your comments to your self

smile

guy, you've trying to sell this truck for MONTHS. I'm trying to help you out.

Keep the truck to yourself and sell it privately come the spring and you will get closer to what you want. I'm sure if it's on consignment they are taking a cut.

Good luck!!!!!

miran587 said:
here search thru this and see if there price is off compred to the rest mines actualy low considering miles and options,mods

http://www.autotrader.com/

Miran, I sold my truck last year around this time.... I had more in mine then yours and less than 45k miles.... I just barely got 20k....they let me strip most of the mods out and the price was still about the same.....mods are worth crap....and you could eat of my engine bay and interior!

We are telling you this b/c we know... Just b/c a book says the value doesnt mean you are going to get, esp at a dealership...They still have to make a profit. I got screwed on my trade in.. plain and simple... If you want to sell it fast drop your price... otherwise it is not going to move. We arent trying to be d*cks.... just giving words from experience...

miran587 said:
im glad you guys are having fun

Think of it as a way to keep your post at the top of the page...

Don and Aaron..... F U * K O F F :D

Hey you guys need your taxes done??? Don i think you have an accountant, tell carla to call me...

Back