'01 KB Lightning vs '01 Trans Am

kragle23

Just picked up the kids from daycare this afternoon, and I'm heading back through town when a silver ram air Trans Am passes me going the other direction and gives me a good little rev as bait. I hadn't seen him around town, and it was the first nice day we've had in a while (He had his t-tops off). So I go drop the kids off at the house with the wife and decide to go see if I can find him. Pulling on to the main drag, he passes me, again, dropping a few "come get me" revs. Long story short, we run down to a back road and he wants to go from a dig. I just grin and tell him to honk it out and we'll go. He jumps out, I grab and proceed to fill his left ear with a screamin' Kenne Bell and pissed off Bassani. By 55 I was a truck and a half and walking. Shut down about 85, turned around and pulled back up to him. He looked at me and said "**** that pick-up runs!" I let him honk it off again, he spins, the NT05R's hook, and its worse this time. Pulled over and talked, super nice guy. '01 T/A with full exhaust, cut-outs, gears and a lid. I'm still smilin'...

Back