00L performance parts

I

ib fast

JL4# pulley 150.00 PSP2# pulley 125.00 Metco upper pulley 125.00 Swanson dual chip and pro-m set up for 3.73 gear 200.00 for both.psp/Factory tech valve body new for 120.00. All prices plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by ib fast (edited 12-07-2001).]

Factory tech valve body is sold and the upper pulley is a pending sale.

I'll take the lower blower pully. You can e-mail me at mark707300exc@yahoo.com. Thanks

This swanson chip and pro-m cost 750.00 and has ran my 00 to 12.79 108.97 in good weather with no pulley.It is set up for 3.73 gear though.

4# pulley is sold.All there is left is a 2# psp pulley and the swansonchip/pro-m combo.

ib fast,

The check is on the way for the upper pulley.

Thanks,

Wayne

what is the # difference between the lower psp and the upper metco?

Can the flip chip be reburned so I could use it in my 99?? If so I'll take it.

ib fast, send me a email if your deal on the #4 lower falls though, I'll take it.

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

Smokeshow,some would say that lower is a true 2# pulley and that the upper is 1-1.5#.All i can say is the lower was easier to put on and looks stock..other than the lack of the cage. LJSVT,you need to ask danny swanson or sal at psp as i am not sure if the chip can be flashed to a 99...every 99 i ever raced with had there computers reflashed to 00. Greazed lightning...will do.

IB did you actually sell that 4lb pulley? If not email me at rfojr@yahoo.com

Everything is sold except the flip chip and pro-m...i will take 100.00 dollars for either including shipping. also in a couple of weeks i will have a set of 16 in et streets mounted on plain black steel rims for 200.00 obo. these were used for two seasons at the track and will be available for pick up only in the grand rapids michigan area.

Smokeshow, yes it is the 80mm,good for over 650 hp and at least the equal to a 90mm ford meter. I checked into the 92mm pro-m and was told that unless you were running over 650 hp that there was no need for anything bigger than the 80mm,and this was from somone in a position to sell me the 92mm.

see i have the problem of dumping too much fuel at higher speeds and i was thinking that a larger mass air would take care of this...

The pro-M 80 would probably be the best mass air for the Gen II IF the tuners would work with them more. I believe they flow more air than the stock 90mm.

Smokeshow, i want 100.00 for the pro-m.It cost me around 350.00. It was made for A 99-00 so if you have an 01,you wil want to check with danny swanson or sal at psp.As far as i know there autologic chips are best for pro-m tuning.

so this is supposed to flow as good as a 90 mm? or would it be more profitable to go with the 90?

Back