Current Picture

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
Saw this on Facebook, pic quality is meh, but you can see it's a tad lower but pretty sure it's a 4 door...

Lightning.jpg

1751379095962c233dca6eec10f384ce.png
17080727e1ec75d8cf34a32cba532c23.jpg

Thought that headline wrote Biden speaks after touring plant. I'm sure it was a typo and meant to say stuttered, mumbled, and misread the teleprompter.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That's because he is an inarticulate illiterate azz clown!.....just saying

Thought that headline wrote Biden speaks after touring plant. I'm sure it was a typo and meant to say stuttered, mumbled, and misread the teleprompter.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

He doesn't have a clue what he's looking at.... but he's afraid whatever it is, it will give him the Rona....

Really? I’d take the Ford all day long over the Tesla truck, although it would be fun to dress up like a Cylon and drive it
I agree that its not the best looking truck,although I do like the front end. The rear,not so much lol.
Having a company that has a charging infrastructure goes a long way when thinking of traveling. The constant updates to make your vehicle better is just amazing. The model 3 I bought 2 years ago is not the same one i have today. It got better,faster,more efficient and on and on. I guess unless you have one you wouldn't understand.
Plus the price point has me going with tesla.
Rumors have it the lightning will be 70k+.

Hopefully someone will get one and slam it. I just don't get the 4 door 4x4 "sport trucks" or the 8000# diesels that try to race everything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

haha! Love you guys! Imagine if Trump launched it like Biden did. Instead of the "journos" giggling like lil kids they'd state they now have PTSD becuase Trump tried to kill 'em!

haha! Love you guys! Imagine if Trump launched it like Biden did. Instead of the "journos" giggling like lil kids they'd state they now have PTSD becuase Trump tried to kill 'em!

Those wing nuts would have said he's an irresponsible driver and was encouraging wreckless driving......

30 minutes until the reveal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I expected nothing from this reveal and truck and I was STILL let down. They can keep it or just call it a f150-E, it’s no “lightning”... Lib points for adding every ethnicity to the trailer though, very “woke” of them 😂

Back