Current Picture

This is literally just a replacement for the ecoboost name.

You can look forward to weeding through hundreds of electric lightning items on eBay and Craigslist now.

This is literally just a replacement for the ecoboost name.

You can look forward to weeding through hundreds of electric lightning items on eBay and Craigslist now.

200.gif

The truck really does seem intriguing. I'm interested in seeing it in person, I just wished they were a bit more cautious with throwing the Lightning name around.

The truck really does seem intriguing. I'm interested in seeing it in person, I just wished they were a bit more cautious with throwing the Lightning name around.

I think that is universally felt. I'm sure Bronco, Mach-1, etc, etc owners over the years have felt the same way.

Really? I’d take the Ford all day long over the Tesla truck, although it would be fun to dress up like a Cylon and drive it

Too funny! LMAO. I've been watching all the old Battlestar Galactica reruns on the TeeVee late at night. While drinking. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Those wing nuts would have said he's an irresponsible driver and was encouraging wreckless driving......

Should call them moonbats. That's what any sane republican calls any libtard. Wing nuts is what the libtards call republicans. LOL!!

Should call them moonbats. That's what any sane republican calls any libtard. Wing nuts is what the libtards call republicans. LOL!!

There's other things to call them but this forum is PG...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back