My new best!

shaunditty

Shaunditty
7c8cb9eede645c91754828902a298fa5.jpg

With those tires and the setup you have you can cut 1.8x 60' with ease. My truck used to do that when I ran those times with my powerdyne. Crank base timing and use some good fuel next time out. Bet you can get close to a 12.99 with some small tweaks.

Thanks guys. I haven’t ran I it since then. Hopefully I get another shot or 2 this fall. I’ve lowered the rear end since then and that’s about it.

It is rich at the end of the track. 10.2 to 10.6 range
I had the same thing when I ran the dyne and an fmu. I dropped to a 10:1 disk bit it didnt help much. I was also running meth injection and I think I had too big of a nozzle so that may have contributed.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I tried a 10:1 fmu and didn’t notice much difference. But then the truck sat all winter. I ran a Nissan Titan on the interstate that spring and my motor rattled on long pulls. I got nervous and put the 12:1 disk back in it, put the base timing back to 10*, and Ignition controller back to 1* to 1.5* and started running 50/50 race gas. Rattle went away. I actually never had heard a motor rattle before and realized the noise was the same noise I could hear at the track so I was nervous I was pushing it too hard. So that’s why I took it out. I realize the 10:1 disk probably wasn’t causing the rattle/detonation but I just wanted to put it back to “safe settings”. I pulled plugs, borescoped it, changed my oil, etc. glad I didn’t hurt it. Could of been bad/old gas but it freaked me out. I’m not gonna try to beat up on my truck and go for max effort. I got it into the 100mph club and that made me happy. Sure I wanna go faster but for now I can’t afford to blow it up.

Back