World's Fastest Lightnings (TOP 15)

Congrats Casey & Ray!!! :eek:ldtu:
Casey I need your last name for the list & a pic you want me to use.
I need a pic of your truck also Ray!

I also got a phone call yesterday from Ted Williams from Texas, the guy who purchased Jerry Skinner's Gen 1. He ran a new best with the truck! 8.39 @ 161 mph! Congrats Ted! :eek:ldtu:

I also got a phone call yesterday from Ted Williams from Texas, the guy who purchased Jerry Skinner's Gen 1. He ran a new best with the truck! 8.39 @ 161 mph! Congrats Ted! :eek:ldtu:

Yup, I talked to Jerry Thursday afternoon with the news. Ted switched the trans out for a powerglide but also went back to the 4:10's. It's pretty violent coming out of the hole now with the gear change. I think he is heading back with some gears now to help it out. There is more in that thing for sure!

Here is some more news for you guys. Justin sold his truck yesterday to a guy from North Carolina and his plans are to put a BBC in it! :scared1:

Congrats Casey & Ray!!! :eek:ldtu:
Casey I need your last name for the list & a pic you want me to use.
I need a pic of your truck also Ray!

Casey Brown

photophilonlinecom_1_121538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The silver truck I now have was Jim's truck... I bought it as a "roller" no motor or tranny... It had a narrowed rear, 4 link, cage, Drag lites, and a nice straight body so it was a good "project" to start with but I pretty much gave it the complete "overhauling treatment" and made it into the truck that I wanted it to be... I'm talking about 20 hours a week for about 1 1/2 years of my life kind of work... everything has been, altered, fixed, painted, changed, etc.

So you own this truck now?

That's a great picture of when Dave Pickrel had the truck Jamie! The paint in that pic looks like brushed aluminum.... Bad@ss! :eek:ldtu:

So you own this truck now?

I'm a bit confused also:? Nikole95.7 you bought the truck from Jim and sold it to Dave P or you own the truck now?
I'm also confused with Ralphs truck photo's, it almost looks like a Dodge SRT 10 pickup :headscratch:

I'm guessing that Nikole95.7 is just a spammer. It's just quoted from someone else's old post and he added the spam links below that.

While it doesn't look like we've gone fast enough to get in the Top 15, just thought I'd post up that we got our 7.3L Power Stroke diesel powered Lightning into the 9's this past weekend on it's first ever full 1/4mile track passes. 9.91@139.4 and 9.99@135mph

Back