Whos around Atlanta? We should have a get together.

So, are we set on Friday the 9th at 8pm? Trying to coordinate with the Gen 2 guys.

We should have a good turnout !!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me! Will this be a guys night out or bring along the wifey / girlfriend / significant other deal?

I'm in dothan,al about 4 hrs away. Depending on where you guys meet up, me and some other L owners may ride up. I'd like to hang out with some other Gen 1 owners.

Hey man, I am not far from you, just in the edge of Florida. Do y'all have any meets/get togethers/races around Dothan? I was just in Cottonwood 2 weeks ago and will be there again tomorrow.

HEY GUYS CHECK THE GEN 2 SECTION someone started a post a few days ago they are meeting at the varsity on the 9th i think you may wanna check on it and everyone may all meet i see there are more gen 1 insteads of gen 2 chiming in

Happy 4th everybody. Just wanted to remind everyone about the meet this Friday. The Varsity in downtown Atlanta. 8pm.

See you there.

Alright everybody. We need to know who is definitely coming on Friday night. If it is only gonna be two trucks because no one will respond, then it aint gonna happen.

And if you are planning on going and dont respond to myself or Smoked93, then you might end up by yourself.

I have someone staying at work for me to make this drive, hope there is a few folks planning to be there. I will check the sight again tomorrow to see what the interest is . dont wanna drive 1.5 hours for nothing.

Sorry, been outta town - I will do everything I can to be there tonight. I will be in a white and gray 88 F150.

Mmm the Varsity! I saw a whole deal on the food network about hot dogs a while back, and they had a 1/2 hour segment about the Varsity, I want to eat there!

sorry fellas i wont make it. 1. no truck. :cr: and 2. im getting ready to leave to Greece, so im packing and going crazy before i go.

3 truck and a maybe (LIGHT1622R,Smoked93,Wayne's93 and maybe mike460) between us I am down to go if everyone else is? But no reason to drive an hr for 3 trucks. That makes no sense.

Back