Who Has Booked Rooms?

4 of us from Albuquerque have booked at the Holiday Inn........now just need to register for L-fest........kinda backwards huh:?

Yup Philip,

Get those registrations and payments in, to be eligible for the free parts drawings.;i

I just booked a room at the HI. The Lightningfest rooms were gone but I have aaa and got about the same rate and a room by the pool wohoo! Fat man and a cannon ball what could be better! Tsunami Tsunami!

Breaking News

It seems the NLOC is going to be taking over the HI in Topeka what does everyone think :tu: :tu:

Hello Bobby and all,

The HI has 150 rooms, and I think we will have all on Friday/Saturday night!:tu:

We will rule the parking lot...talk about a tailgate party on Friday/Saturday night....:dp: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: ;g

See you all there!:D

...Dwight...

Philip'sBolt said:
4 of us from Albuquerque have booked at the Holiday Inn........now just need to register for L-fest........kinda backwards huh:?

Cool, well the rooms are booked.;w

I just booked my room at the HI and they said they only had 2 more rooms left in the blocked section.

Roy

I got my room booked online last week and wish I had done it last month cause I think there were rooms that had no rate increase for Fri, Sat nights. :( Oh well I definitely know I have a room and that's good enough. The conformation says it's an executive room so you better believe I'm looking for that fridge it mentions in the room description cause it's going to get some use!
:nb: :tipsy:

Ryan- I'm afraid I'm second in that line behind you cause I haven't sent in the L'fest payment either, but it will be in by this week. Can't miss my chance on all those goodies up for grabs for early bird registration.

See y'all at Lfest and keep those L tunes safe for the next few days till you get here! then:bout:

;w

I booked a Room at the HI back in June. Just forgot to post.

See you all there.
Justin

Back