Website orders.....

Blown318

Hey can I order things off of the website??? Or would I be better off calling u guys direct??? I noticed u guys have an online shopping setup and I just wanted to make sure I wasnt gonna be waiting like 2weeks for u guys to chck it and ship my parts....:D cause I need to order a couple of things for sumer HEHEHEEHEHE
let me know...:D

Last edited:
Blown318
Damn...look at the snow...I miss it but feel bad for the L, maybe we should make L sweaters or big blankets..lol...
You can order directly from the site, orders forward to Outlook as soon as they are placed and it runs all day so I see them as they come in...What a concept, you order today and it ships today(providing it's before 5pm est.)
Hope all is well
Paul

TZRIDER said:
Blown318
Damn...look at the snow...I miss it but feel bad for the L, maybe we should make L sweaters or big blankets..lol...
You can order directly from the site, orders forward to Outlook as soon as they are placed and it runs all day so I see them as they come in...What a concept, you order today and it ships today(providing it's before 5pm est.)
Hope all is well
Paul
cool!!! looks like I need to hit up the girlfriend for a silver intake tube!!!!! hmmm I wonder what else I can get her to order LOL!!!!:tu: :tu:

Back