Wanted: Tube bumper license plate frame

emc2809

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a Tube bumper license plate frame.. I’m getting my tube bumper painted but the license plate frame is beat up beyond repair.. if you have one you’re selling please let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post up some pictures! There was a guy on here for a while that was fabbing them out of metal, too, but I never heard back from him.

Post up some pictures! There was a guy on here for a while that was fabbing them out of metal, too, but I never heard back from him.

I’ll post them up as soon as I get it.. yea, I hit that guy up too and he never responded so I posted to see who might have some..

Attachments

• Tag Bracket #1.jpg
    Tag Bracket #1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Tag Bracket #2.jpg
    Tag Bracket #2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Tag Bracket #3.jpg
    Tag Bracket #3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Tag Bracket #4.jpg
    Tag Bracket #4.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Tag Bracket #5.jpg
    Tag Bracket #5.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 41
The bracket came out pretty good! Looks good on my bumper!
38a677e8d832ddaca45f0a8cdbd9c76f.jpg

18f15ef9be6d5ff37f561dff49a0aa23.jpg

The frame is nice, fits right in, super lightweight.. I knew the tube bumper would be a completely different look, but I didn’t think I’d like it so much haha.. I was only able to paint it the bumper after someone gave me a “love tap” put a small dent on my bumper and took some paint off but the insurance paid for a whole new bumper so I got my tube bumper painted and installed instead..

Sweet! How are you liking it?

It's a nice piece of work. Currently just on the shelf, but I wanted to have one for when/if the plastic split. I'll probably get a satin texture powder coat on it (along with a bunch of other things items from the truck) over the winter.

Back