TruckFest!!!!!

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
TruckFest - East side stop-over and convoy!!!!!

So, who all has already signed up? And who is planning on going but hasn't signed up yet?

I want to see who the "competition" is! ;)

Last edited:
Im in. As a matter of fact im picking up my 24' enclosed trailer tonight. As far as competition, i think your race truck is a little out of my league. Is your cell number the same?? If not shoot me a PM. I got a few things i want to run past you.

Dean

Will do.

BTW, something I'm going to TRY to do is setup the homestead as a Wednesday night stopover point for any of you far-easters that are interested. I'll be just outside of Indianapolis, which will leave a ~500 mile run for Thursday. So, we roll out as a caravan early Thursday morning about 6:00 and make it to Topeka mid-afternoon.

And I'll provide "food and refreshment" Wednesday evening. ;)

I'm going but I haven't signed up yet, gotta wait until friday to get paid. No competition from me though. No new mods since the last Lightningfest except I fixed my FMU.

ill swing up there and hang out for the night and then follow you all to the fest.

I have Not Registered Yet But I Guarantee I will be there Jeff. I just got the Call Today to pick up my Turbo Truck. I will be picking it up This Saturday. :tu: Since there is No Class for me to Race In this Year, I'm just looking to try & Make a 9 Second Pass. :tu:

Ralph Voorhees

TraumaPirate said:
Maybe I can actually come in ahead of the Ghost, for once.
Only in ET John....Everything else, you'll still be behind me...rounds, lap time...etc...:D :tipsy:

Jeff, and everyone else. I will be there again. Jeff, I might swing by wednight if I can make it that far Wed. I will be talking to you.
Justin

havent paid yet but we will be there...
justin and i are going to try and hook up for the ride in....
so you may have a few more for wed night......

Jeff I'll be there! I will be visiting via plane though. Look forward to seeing my nephew (598 ci) grow to be a handsom 9 sec young man. :D

I regret to inform u all that the crew from Massachusetts will not be participating this year, due to lack of money and knowledge to finish the truck, I will not be ready in time for LightningFest this year, but I will be up next year.

Back