Truck names

phpbvpvd2pmht5.jpg

Last edited:
Red Dragon was it for like a day... The L as i started calling it for short and it stuck.
tryed doing that for the liscene plate but someone used it in TN and IL ... &@&@#@#s!!! lol. anywho the new plate was
"YBUY4EN" u know about 180$ a year for plates... awesome..
stupid toyots and honda trucks... couldn't resist...

Smitty

H1S for the L, The wife has her Jeep and the plates read H3RS... the neighbors get a kick out of it. I haven't officially wrenched on her, I just parked it for the winter tonight amd won't be able to drive her til march 31st, I am going to order some things from JLP tomorrow. Once I start wrenching, I'll come up with a good name for her. Lolita is an awesome name but apparently that one is taken... If Lolita had a sister, what would her name be? need a little help from you guys!

Rachael because of a girl with let black hair that was a bit sassy I used to have a crush on years ago!!!

i call it the Legit Lightning because a bunch of ricers and guys who wish they had a lightning, ask me if its real.
and i like to consider my truck a boy.

I call mine whistler...but my other truck i call loki...god of mischief

Hah, I went the pagan mythology way too. Mine is Thor's Hammer because with it Thor had the power to throw lightning bolts. Im currently waiting for my custom plate that says MJOLNIR, which is the norse term for Thor's Hammer.

I've called mine the L-Train, but mostly the big guy, or just buddy, cause my stang is a girl, she's girl, or just plain honey!:?

Back