Things are starting to come together

If I were going Procharger I’d get the Fox kit, elec PS, and then figure out how to get the AC compressor and alt on the pass side. @Required where did you see that setup?

I’ll say this though, a nice Procharger kit with intercooler is close to $8K, then you add 2500-3000 headers because nobody makes larger than 1 3/4 headers for us.

After making that realization, a single turbo makes a lot of sense to me. Relatively straightforward and can accommodate as much power as I’d ever want. Twin turbos are awesome, but I want to enjoy my truck year round and after not having A/C for these past few summers it’s reinforced to me that I need it!

For now though mine’s going back together with hopefully no oil leak! That way I can focus on the belt issues and see how far the Novi takes me.

If I were going Procharger I’d get the Fox kit, elec PS, and then figure out how to get the AC compressor and alt on the pass side. @Required where did you see that setup?

I’ll say this though, a nice Procharger kit with intercooler is close to $8K, then you add 2500-3000 headers because nobody makes larger than 1 3/4 headers for us.

After making that realization, a single turbo makes a lot of sense to me. Relatively straightforward and can accommodate as much power as I’d ever want. Twin turbos are awesome, but I want to enjoy my truck year round and after not having A/C for these past few summers it’s reinforced to me that I need it!
That setup is https://www.dnamotorsport.com . I over simplify by assuming the head units are close enough that if it works for Procharger it can work for a Paxton/Vortech. But yeah, I see where you’re going. I’m ignorantly blissful to a point. Sounds like you’re close to getting it back on the road, September will be here before you know it. I’ll be at GoodGuys again if I don’t break anything.

This is why my turbo is under the truck... And why my twin turbos will be under the truck as well. Keep my AC and keep all that heat out from under the hood.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Like a glove…

@FlatOut Travis I’ll be emailing the files over shortly:)

e8b50dc012b898f348d5e4c6524da587.jpg

Did you get Traction Control sorted out? I saw the post with the Motion Raceworks pinion yoke sensor and wheel speed sensor. Wondering how it worked out.

Did you get Traction Control sorted out? I saw the post with the Motion Raceworks pinion yoke sensor and wheel speed sensor. Wondering how it worked out.

The Motion setup works like a dream, my front sensor however hasn’t been picking up anything, I need to troubleshoot it, but been focused on this damn oil pan.

Hopefully she fires up tomorrow night. Just need to get belts on.

0fea9727a15a782150a2547414487873.jpg

Time to take it to the track!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I’m still planning on Yellow Belly Drag Strip in May (after LS Fest). Would be cool to see you there. I probably won’t represent the GEN1 mafia very well. So get that black mean lean beast up and making noise.

What shop are you using for dyno/tuning? I only have NRG Performance & Tuning and they don't offer tunes for MS.

It's a friend of mine, I just use his dyno. He used to run Simple Quick Racing just off of 20 near Benbrook, but he's since move the dyno to his new house. He doesn't really do much outside work any more. If you just need dyno time I can ask him.

I don't get this "don't offer tunes for MS" mentality that keeps popping up. I've tuned with FAST, Big Stuff, Holley, etc. TunerStudio is no different, other than the menus being in different places and slightly different cosmetics.

I don't get this "don't offer tunes for MS" mentality that keeps popping up. I've tuned with FAST, Big Stuff, Holley, etc. TunerStudio is no different, other than the menus being in different places and slightly different cosmetics.

Here's my theory, because most of these shops don't really tune they have a handful of files someone shared or they otherwise got ahold of and if something is different from that repository and they can't draw from it they turn away the customer. Complete opinion on my part :)

It's a friend of mine, I just use his dyno. He used to run Simple Quick Racing just off of 20 near Benbrook, but he's since move the dyno to his new house. He doesn't really do much outside work any more. If you just need dyno time I can ask him.
Ah, I see. I'm more looking for the operator to review my tune and fix glaring obvious tomfoolery before sending it on a pull. At this point I'm even open to remote stuff since seeing all the progress you have made.

Let me get caught up with family commitments and an upcoming vacation and I'd be happy to help. If you want you can email me your tune and relevant data logs. I will PM you my email

Back