Supercharged Black '93 for sale...

chilly460

Selling my '93 Lightning.

Just painted with base/clear this spring...paint is very deep and looks terrific. I eliminated the emblem holes and had them filled on the front fenders. The truck has a Mar-K rollpan and Cervinis cowl hood, and a brand new Ford tailgate.

Motor is stock longblock. Powerdyne XB1A supercharger pulleyed to 7psi...bought and installed last fall. Ford Racing shorty headers into a custom 2.5" exhaust with Flowmasters. 70mm BBK throttle body, MSD 6 BTM, Pickrel air induction tubes.

Tranny has been rebuilt and shifts great, I installed an FTVB valve body.

'99-00 style Lightning wheels were installed this spring and truck has 285/50/18 Nittos...also new this spring. It has Lakewood traction bars and an Eaton posi.

I'm moving to Richmond, VA from PA and have lost storage for the truck. It has 145k miles and runs great, it has run 13.15@103mph at the track recently. I have MANY upgrades for this truck that I would sell at a discount...including Rancho style traction bars from LFP...long tubes headers from Pickrel...full Pickrel 3" exhaust...and Eibach springs and Belltech hangers for a 1" drop.

Truck can be seen near Hanover, PA or Richmond, VA. Price is $12,000. I can be contacted at cchildress1@yahoo.com or you can call 804 306 4915. Thanks!

Pics...

1.jpg

3.jpg

IM000279.jpg

srb88042 said:
what the ****kkkk then some dumbass told me the 99 04 rims wouldnt work... ;z

The '99-'04 stock rims will not work...the ones pictured are replicas made with the Gen 1 bolt pattern.

Nice truck chilly, Good Luck on the sale.:tu:

JFX

Back