After:
DSC00576.jpg

Before:

RTCrnr2.jpg

After:

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

Last edited:
man that came out great! good work, very clean. :cool: was all that done at home? i def gotta look into doing something like that for the bed of my truck.

Found this thread and it is helping me get motivated to finish my 95 project...:gl:

DSCN7068.JPG

Engine compartment before...

Dirty_Bay_1.JPG

and after...

DSCN7160.JPG

DSCN7169_2_.jpg

No befores, but we all know how dirty a motor can get. I also redid the frame and wheel wails. I dont have pics of that yet. I just did it this morning.

434.jpg

Welcome aboard Sixpipes, can't wait to see the good stuff on your truck. It is going to be really special! I finally got mine running on its own yesterday with the Quarterhorse basic tune. Here is the last picture I took of the front end after everything was done.

DSC02466.JPG

Six,

You have to have been working that poor truck for what, 3 or 4 years now? Glad to see that you've surfaced again...

Fred,

What's the actual status of that thing?... Is it running? Is it road worthy? When can I come over and see it?

Last edited:
Six,

You have to have been working that poor truck for what, 3 or 4 years now? Glad to see that you've surfaces again...

Fred,

What's the actual status of that thing?... Is it running? Is it road worthy? When can I come over and see it?

WOW...you're right. I just checked an old thread and the 95 has been off the road since August 2006. I pulled the motor and put it in our 93 project truck....pics below.

Engine_bling.JPG

Engine_in.JPG

dscn6971.jpg

Back