Poped a plug

2jzT

I poped a plug out on Hwy 29 in Liburn yesterday. I need to find a good shop in the Gwinnett area that can put in a timecert or something. It was the 3rd plug back on the passengers side. Any recomenditions??? Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear this...again! It appears that's been happening allot lately!

I have always heard good reports about Gwinnett Place Ford. I have been to several car shows there and they seem to be one of the better Ford dealerships around.

Also, there is MV Performance in Statham that specializes in performance Fords. I know Atlanta Chassis Dyno in Covington could take care of it for you as well. Good Luck!

MV Performance one stop performance shop and chassis dyno facility., Our full-service performance center can do wonders with early model muscle cars to the latest computer controlled cars of today anything is possible from mild to wild.

Dangit man!! Maybe getting it fixed would'nt be to bad. I can vouch for MV performance being a good place to go!! Tim, Bart, and Kannen(spelling?) are good people!

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

shop info

if you are looking for a good shop in the lawrenceville area gunter automotive is a performance ford shop they are very good and dont dig into your pocket. they are stright up. they do all of my mech work.

Back