P/S-A/C Bracket

vortechlightnin

The Flyin' Hawaiian
Im looking for the factory AC\PS bracket. I have a Vorthech bracket now, and wanna put the stock one back on.......can anyone help a bro out???? Pics will help to if you have any!!!

Thanks in Advance!!!

Matt

Hey Hey Hey.........your in a trouble making mood arent ya Chip!!! :D:D

Got any pics????? I wanna ditch my Vortech Bracket.......

Matt

I'll see if I took any or not. I sandblasted it and painted it aluminum to match my motor, but it can be changed if need be.

I found this one:

IMG_08911.JPG

I used the same bolts for my Vortech bracket and the stock bracket.

PM me an offer. I can run home and ship it tonight if need be.

I wish you would have got in touch with me earlier Tim!!!! I just bought this one from Chip. I also have another guy showing interest it the Vortech bracket I have. I will keep you in mind fo sure though Tim!!!!

When will you be up in my area again?? Should meet up for a beverage :D

Matt

vortechlightnin said:
I wish you would have got in touch with me earlier Tim!!!! I just bought this one from Chip. I also have another guy showing interest it the Vortech bracket I have. I will keep you in mind fo sure though Tim!!!!

When will you be up in my area again?? Should meet up for a beverage :D

Matt

I was just joking Matt, I have a vortech bracket. I'm in your area almost everyday, usually between 7-3. You'll have to get your truck going & come to the street car nights at gateway.

:LMAO: I was gona say 'why' too........Dammit......its been a long week ;)

I have the girl torn apart right now. I would have had the cam torn out last night, but I forgot to get my harmonic balancer puller out of my toolbox at my g/f's house.........so its back to the fun tonight for sure........
What nights does that happen?? May have to swing by sometime to show off the newly renovated, returned to stock Lightning :D

Matt

Back