OSW trip soon?

svtSMASH

So I've had my L for about a year now and still haven't taken it to the ol' track for some drag racing. Anybody near the Orlando area wanna head out there sometime? I am a newbie when it comes to dragging so I need some guidance lol..

P.S. - Why is my signature not showing up??!?

I am waiting for it to cool off before returning. I am so close to OSW I can hear them run.

I noticed my sig disapeared also.

I'll be heading to OSW on September 3rd 8th and 15th while I'm back in the states on vacation. :thumbup: I'll be more than willing to give you a walk through at the track if ya want. Been going for years. Do you have any questions about anything you wanna ask beforehand? :?

BTW...the sigs are showing up...make sure you select "show your signature" below under additional options...

-Cort

First trip out for me is gonna be in about a month when I get back from Saudi for vacation. November 12th is the first of many nights for me in that 2 week period while I'm back.

I'll prolly have my mustang there that first Friday night, Nov 12th since I need to do rear brakes on the truck. My e-brake shoes started smoking a couple weeks ago on the way out to the track. Damn thing almost went up in flames they got so hot. :blink: Cracklin and popping and a bunch of smoke. It was so bad I stopped on the way to OSW at the Advanced auto parts and bought a fire extinguisher. I wasn't gonna run that night but I let the truck cool down at the track and still ran it but I need to dig into when I get back to the states this time. Don't want that happening again. I'll be shootin for low 12's, high 11's with the Roush and low 12's at least with the truck. :eek:ldtu:

Back