Octoberfest

hey

Just wanted to say hey to all my friends. Wanted to say thanks to Alex & Adam for the love they gave me for my first time experience. Also wanted to say thanks to Sysco for helping out with my neck pain ( YOU'RE HOT!!!!) luv ya! Thanks to Grumpy Bob for the fun. I got your back! Also thanks to Beau & Tiffany I appreciate the lotion. To DBL G I love the sweet nothings you told me.

Hope to see you all soon! We need to have a cook out!

The WIFEY

:heart::thumbup:nb::nb::nb::eatdrink:

Just wanted to say hey to all my friends. Wanted to say thanks to Alex & Adam for the love they gave me for my first time experience. Also wanted to say thanks to Sysco for helping out with my neck pain ( YOU'RE HOT!!!!) luv ya! Thanks to Grumpy Bob for the fun. I got your back! Also thanks to Beau & Tiffany I appreciate the lotion. To DBL G I love the sweet nothings you told me.

Hope to see you all soon! We need to have a cook out!

The WIFEY

:heart::thumbup:nb::nb::nb::eatdrink:

Now there's a post just vague enough to be erotic.:image:

Kristin and I had a great time hanging out with most of you on Saturday, and regret that we couldn't stay the night (sounds like we missed out on a lot). Anyway, here are some photos (and a fly-by video) from the portion of the event that we attended:

Video link (sorry for poor quality): click here or right-click, save as

oktoberfest_01.jpg

oktoberfest_02.jpg

oktoberfest_03.jpg

oktoberfest_04.jpg

oktoberfest_05.jpg

oktoberfest_06.jpg

oktoberfest_07.jpg

oktoberfest_08.jpg

oktoberfest_09.jpg

oktoberfest_10.jpg

oktoberfest_11.jpg

oktoberfest_12.jpg

oktoberfest_13.jpg

oktoberfest_14.jpg

oktoberfest_15.jpg

oktoberfest_16.jpg

oktoberfest_17.jpg

oktoberfest_18.jpg

oktoberfest_19.jpg

Last edited:
whats up with those ugly black on black raceing stripes

Its good to see that everyone was drunk buy the time they got to the troll

whats up with those ugly black on black raceing stripes

Its good to see that everyone was drunk buy the time they got to the troll

Do you still want your drop shackles back or should I sell them since I dont need them now? Let me know Tyler.

Hell shane if you dont want them ill buy them back ive been looking at picking up an extra set to try soming with ill send you a PM next time i come home

Hell shane if you dont want them ill buy them back ive been looking at picking up an extra set to try soming with ill send you a PM next time i come home

sounds good Tyler. I wont post them up for sale. They are yours. I am in no hurry.

Hmm. That was some fun. Georgia seems a little bit boring this time of year, without this annual GLOC event. Too bad it died off...

Yea, Bob..I miss the fun GTG's we used to have as well. Although, we still show somewhere close by most every weekend that the weather cooperates. It's just with our Chevy buddy's now instead of the Lightning crowd..that just seemed to have petered out!:cr:

Oh,well, It would be good to see you again sometime, Grump! I assume you still have the gen2.

Back