LOOM still a club?

Blackstock01

Sore Luzr
It's getting awfully quiet in here these days. Everyone ok? I know I've been out of touch getting my life together. Finally getting a home in AA county. I've seen numerous lightnings around in the Crofton/Piney Orchard area but don't know anyone. I hope the old group is still healthy...

Brad

What's up Brad?!

Don't think there is any LOOM action over here. Not to say there is much on the 'other site' but there are a few more than here.

I think Brian Baskin was the glue that held LOOM together over here and I'm not sure he comes around here any more.

It's funny.....I see a pretty good number of Ls too....apparently none of the owners get on these forums though.

What's up Brad?!

Don't think there is any LOOM action over here. Not to say there is much on the 'other site' but there are a few more than here.

I think Brian Baskin was the glue that held LOOM together over here and I'm not sure he comes around here any more.

It's funny.....I see a pretty good number of Ls too....apparently none of the owners get on these forums though.

Hey Jeff,
Saw your truck in the magazine, looking awesome!!!! I think your right, Brian was the glue that held it together. I've seen some Gen1's around here but not looking good, only work trucks. But it's good to see older trucks still ticking....I just turned 36,000 on mine. Pretty much just sits in the garage. Maybe we can do a fall get-together at Arundel Mills like the old days. Miss Bruce, too. He was always funny with the bantering. I'm not sure if I've met you other guys. I've got the black 01 with a WMS banner on the windshield.

Brad

Brad

Last edited:
What happened to brian Baskin?why does he not run or get involved with the club anymore?He loved the club and his lightning.

I had a nice conversation with Brian at his home yesterday. His passion for LOOM is genuine, as is his displeasure with NLOC. Hopefully we can get LOOM re-organized and back up on it's feet.

I think a GTG is a great idea.

FF
:)

I had a nice conversation with Brian at his home yesterday. His passion for LOOM is genuine, as is his displeasure with NLOC. Hopefully we can get LOOM re-organized and back up on it's feet.

I think a GTG is a great idea.

FF
:)

I personally dont care too much about nloc either,but that doesnt mean he has to stop posting in the loom section.I dont participate anymore either on lighting section because theres too many guys and clicks that want to impose their will on everybody.weather you like it or not.Thats why the gen 1 forum isnt doing well anymore.

I miss you Freddy- your charm, personality and quick wit!!! and the money I won at Cecil cause you got me a ticket to SSOTN when they were sold out...hehehehehe

Brad

I dont like the way some of the management runs things here, and when they booted Brian and alot of others it went downhill faster than it was already going.

When NLOC finally gets down to 1 or 2 hits a day maybe they will realize the mistake they are making and the way they treat people has repercussions.

I dont like the way some of the management runs things here, and when they booted Brian and alot of others it went downhill faster than it was already going.

When NLOC finally gets down to 1 or 2 hits a day maybe they will realize the mistake they are making and the way they treat people has repercussions.
Hey John, what's happening??? I've been busy straightening out my life and apparently I've missed something here.

Nothing happening with me, but alot of guys that were regulars long before my truck was even built are no longer here.

Trying to land a 2nd job to make some money for my truck lol got something in the works, if it pans out I will definately have my Expedition console soon lol

I have not been to this site in a long time for the same reasons as others but its nice to hear from you guys. Its a shame that loom fell apart but hopefully it can come back together at some point. Hope to see you guys around sometime soon.

I was reading over on SVTPerformance.com that a decent mustang group had a get together last month at Hooters in Towson... If I knew about that I would have rolled on down... I'm game for some shows and cruising and the track, as long as I can work it around work... I definatly enjoy seeing other peoples rides and what theyve done and experience theyve had...

Came across this on svtperformance.com,
http://delvallo.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45
looks to be the "new" LOOM site... I know someone was asking, not sure if this was what you guys were refering to or not... Everyones always mentioned a Lightning "meet", not sure if any of the Harford County guys would like to get together locally for a meet and greet or if a bunch of you would like to pick a time and place, I honestly dont know anyone... Ive run into a handful of L owners here and there around the area but thats about it...

Back