Looking for a few parts

Looking for some parts.
Kooks long tube headers
18 or 20” 03/04 wheels. If it’s the 20” reps I’d like the sport machine not LMR. I was told you can’t drill LMR.
LFP 58” long bars
Bell tech beams. (I’ll buy new DJM if I can’t find any)
Copperhead driveshaft loop
OEM Bed decal. (One side is original and one is a reproduction) so I would love if someone had a singe. I have a set but would rather not break the set.

I’m located in covington Ga 30014 for shipping.

Any help or leads will be greatly appreciated

I've been running drilled 20" LMRs on my red truck for a while (and they were on my white truck for a bit as well). I use the Gorilla washers with them to help center the stud. The biggest issue with the combination is making sure the studs are long enough.

I've been running drilled 20" LMRs on my red truck for a while (and they were on my white truck for a bit as well). I use the Gorilla washers with them to help center the stud. The biggest issue with the combination is making sure the studs are long enough.
Did you have to change any of the factory length studs?

Not on my white truck - red truck has longer studs all around. Engagement is close to the edge with the washers. I went with some good, hardened lug nuts to add some insurance. I'd suggest a quarter inch longer studs if you wanted to be safe.

Back