Lightning withdrawls!!!!!

white01

Turbo Power
It has been since the middle of June since I have driven the L. I am having withdrawls. :( I just might go crazy waiting. And if the motor is not finished soon I might no have it before winter. :cr: I hope it is finished soon so I can get the ol girl back on the road. Plus I have to drive a pontiac in till I get the truck back. Sorry just wanted to get this off my chest.

Rich

I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning at 5am and we'll go for a ride :D
j/k

I feel for you. I just got the beater honda back on the road... saving some gas money now.
I would really like to see that motor go back in ...
keep in touch,
John ;w

I've been about 3 months without mine. Accident took over 7 weeks to put drivers side bed on and it has been down for the past 2 1/2 weeks with the tranny out of it. I'm hoping to make it to a couple t&t before snow hits. Also shooting for ssotn @ cecil county Nov 13.
Josh

QUIKSVT, I'm trying to make the Nov 13 also. I have family in Delaware. Hope I can make it and see you there.

Also, what are you current mods if you don't mind me asking?

Rich

JLP shortblock, Patriot stage 2 heads, JLP stage 3 cams, Apten ported eaton, LFP longtubes, converters, x-pipe, magnaflow mufflers, LFP valvebody. I am working on the converter now(pi). It went 11.70s with stock converter(radials). It went 11.80s with converter, i'm having tranny problems. Runs about 15lbs of boost. JLP tuned. Alot of other boltons also.
Josh

I will have a built lower end with ported and polished PI heads. Stage II cams, Apten ported blower, 2.7 upper, 4# lower, Art Carr 2800 stall converter, FTVB, Dynatech LT, Bassani cat back, and best of all NX wet nitrous system. I'm hoping to blast my way deep in the 11's.

Rich

Back