L Fest #'s?

I would rather wait a week or two and make a good decision for the club rather than a hurry up and decide one way or the other :)

That said, if you don't do it, we're gonna have you "off-ed". :rofl:

Dangit, they will not let me schedule my next-year's vacation till, well, next year. :BH:

But, regardless of time or location, I am there! :bigtu:

Frank5L said:
I would rather wait a week or two and make a good decision for the club rather than a hurry up and decide one way or the other :)

That said, if you don't do it, we're gonna have you "off-ed". :rofl:

Truth be known Frank has it right ! We can wait a week or 2 or 3 so a "good" location can be obtained. That said, if you want to move west a bit, say 200 miles or so us Northwesterners wouldn't complain. Seems the majority of entrants are from mid america with a sprinkling from the west coast and an even lighter sprinkling from the east coast.

Scott

MJ351 said:
Ummm... Dwight, WHERE & WHEN BUDDY? Checkbook Is Warmed Up!!

Do you have an unlimited supply of cash or something? lol

BTW, did you hear about my recent mishap? :(

UPDATE YOUR SIG, you Harley Truck owner that will soon give truck up at next L-fest :tongue:

Last edited:
scriced said:
Truth be known Frank has it right ! We can wait a week or 2 or 3 so a "good" location can be obtained. That said, if you want to move west a bit, say 200 miles or so us Northwesterners wouldn't complain. Seems the majority of entrants are from mid america with a sprinkling from the west coast and an even lighter sprinkling from the east coast.

Scott

Were a bunch of tight arseholes over here :) haha
Im the only straggler from PA thats been to the last two L-fests, can we say the only one for 06 too? haha

weareweird69 said:
Do you have an unlimited supply of cash or something? lol

BTW, did you hear about my recent mishap? :(

UPDATE YOUR SIG, you Harley Truck owner that will soon give truck up at next L-fest :tongue:

It Is Like 1030 Here, So It Is The Middle Of The Night There. How Can You Go To Work To Afford To Marry my Daugher On No Sleep? ;)

You Better Be At L Fest '06! No Standing Her Up At The Sarting Line!!

Yes I Heard, So Get The Block Out Here ASAP !!!

You Won't Know The DEPTH Of The Family Fortune Till You Say I DO...... Son!!!

Dad

Back