I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back Jeff!
I don't get on this site anymore but I had to say hi when I saw you post.

Come over to the other website and say hi.
My name over there is Sally.

BTW, I miss the hershey pies!

Im just wondering when yall doin another get together with the L's? I live in LA (lower alabama) just looking to get up with some people with the L's! Im actually building my engine now but it should b done a little after the first of the year!

Let's just say next time u doc a boat undo the boat from the trailer and jump on that gas pedal and mash it into drive and spin wit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, been a LONG time but im back as well and wondering where the details on Old Town might be? Let me know, hope to see all of you soon.

passanger side Metco Lower ???????

Installed Lower Metco traction bars and the passanger's side has the threaded rod same as drivers side [opposite threads] that thread both parts together, for pre -load for some reason the threads pull out of their socket and end up stripping the threads , this has happened twice !!!! Any help would be great if this had happened to anyone else !!!! Only happens on the passanger side and I make sure the threads are all the way in and the lock nut is tight !!!:headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

Only happens during burn-outs ????
Too much torque ???

Back