Great to see Tn on the map here

:thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :bigtu: :bigtu: :clap: :clap: :dw: :dw: :dp: :dp: :applaud: :applaud: :db: :db: :clinkmugs :clinkmugs

Yeah Baby! we did it. lookin foward to meeting you all.

So the question is when are we going to get together? I would personally like to wait til after 15th of January so I will be back but if not, I will meet you the second go around. any suggestions?

Last edited:
anything a few weeks in advance would be nice for peoples schedule..........and its getting close to christmas.......but for me anytime any where

strokin95 said:
Oh and does anyone have a decal idea?

I think if someone could maybe put this inside of the one kinda like the national club logo it would be cool. I am no good at photoshop or anything like that but hopefully someone here is crafty like that.

LighTNing-OC

krawler79 said:
Yeah Baby! we did it. lookin foward to meeting you all.

So the question is when are we going to get together? I would personally like to wait til after 15th of January so I will be back but if not, I will meet you the second go around. any suggestions?

I am ready whenever we can all get together, maybe when you get back we can have a coming home party:clinkmugs

can we get a sticky with screen names and names and maybe some more info so i can start to figureout names with people i am horrible with that

Theres A Chrismas Parde In Lebanon thhis weekend on the 12/2/06 at the Highschool you have to be here at 1pm at the lattest. let me now and we can get in with the SVTOA guys I'm shore.

Tnloc

:bigtu: Sent my dues in about a week ago. This is gonna be great. My truck is in the shop getting a Cervini hood, plus with Christmas coming up I gotta go out of town. So if I miss this get together I'll catch you all next time.

351 twiceblown, you said you live in Lebanon? What color is your truck, and are you around the 109/I-40 intersection much? I have seen a couple of L's around there, and I wonder if any of them were you.

351 twiceblown said:
Krawler Can we get some Sticky in here. Get A ET list and A member Info list going . and A whats going on sticky too.

I will get one together! coming home party sounds fun.

30572-908-15228.jpg

It dosn't get driven on the street that much. I live on the other side of town off at exit 239 on I40. I drive A 05 VW Jette TDI

Back