Getting Together

PWR_WHLS

LostInPace
Hey Guys,
I'd like to propose getting together on a monthly basis. Something like one day a month (i.e. - first saturday, etc?) at a default location (hooters, BW3's,etc?).

Please list your suggested monthly day and location(s).

I know during Monday night Football season a couple of buddies and I get together at the BW3's in Western Hills...

John

Any gearhead. I was hoping to get a few more responses.:confused: ;m :? :hh: :bd:

Any suggestions for location and date(s)?

How about the 2nd Saturday of each month?
Location : Rotate between the Hooters on Route 4 (springdale?springfield?) & Hooters in Newport, KY ?

John

Cincinnati Area - nowhere specifically. Their is a Hooters location on the northside and just across the river in KY ... I'm not particular to be honest- would just like to kick tires with mature gearheads every once in a while.

What does "NLOC Gen 1 VP" mean exactly ...

I've been wanting to get to Indy and meet Bob ...
John

doesn't matter who comes around. Once again - this Saturday is coming up and I have to attend my cousin's wedding. Maybe we should try to gather on Friday night?
Hooters in Newport - or off Springdale (route4 ).

john

I just finished my front suspension last night; so I need an alignment bad! I have an appointment for Tuesday morning... ugh!

What type of suspension did you do??? I am thinking of doing the FRPP springs - I already have the Belltech shackles on the rear.
Who does your installing of the front suspension??

RUslow 1100lb coils and qa1 shocks. Pretty stiff setup and tolerable for the street.
I did the install in an evening; about 5 hours since I had never done it before.
i could probably complete it in under 4 now that I've done it once.

I love being able to adjust my shocks (12 ways). Can't wait to get to the drag strip. :db:

We could get together and take care of yours. RUslow coils are custom (1000lb to 1500lb) and are fairly priced.
John

Back