Ford Drags@National Trail

greenstang

I haven't been racing this year but I have never missed Expo Ford.I'm planning on running the 95L Friday.The old Mustang is still under construction so it'll be sittin' at home.I'll probably be there Sat.to look around.If anybody else can be there,give a shout.This is held on Laborday weekend every year.

I haven't checked any flyers or the website for info but I think Friday usually wraps up about 5 or so. .Friday test and tune is great for getting a lot of runs in.I think I had 10 or 12 passes on the Mustang last year and that was taking plenty of cool down time and tinkering with jets,timing,tire press.

I drove my nice shiny,clean 95 through rain to get there and she was gray from the beltline down from the spray off the road.I ran my best 1/4 mile ET but the 60ft. times were 2.25 compared to the 2.1s I got running 9.3-9.4 1/8 mile.My 1/8 ET was only 9.62 with 15.06 1/4 mile.I guess I should invest in some DRs.I should have been in the 14s though,I had almost 3/4 tank in the rear(front tank was to the red) and left the hitch and the spare on it.I could have gotten rid of a lot of weight there.I put up a few pics at f150online,there's a link in my Expo Ford post in AAG.

Back